Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    onlymyself Posts: 50, Reputation: 6

Aug 8, 2008, 02:46 PM
    Kissing in front of friends
    So a guy asked me to go out with him tomorrow. I think I'm ready. I never kissed a guy before and I'm a bit frightened... I know that it kind of comes natural but can somebody tell me some things to make me feel more comfortable. And I don't want to kiss him in front of his and my friends and I don't know what to say to him about it. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2008, 03:06 PM
    Just tell him you do not feel comfortable kissing in public. You feel kissing should be done in private especially since it will be your first time and you want to feel it is special between him and you.
    Mrcuddlesworth Posts: 96, Reputation: 2

Aug 9, 2008, 12:17 AM
    I am also uncomfortable kissing
    My girlfriend and I hug passionetly
    Two weeks ago I was talking to her best friend and she said my girlfriend emma wants to make out and I'm afraid were going to have out and when I'm not looking just make-out with me
    What do I do because she won't listen and she likes it her way
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Aug 9, 2008, 11:09 AM
    Kissing in front of friends is not an issue until AFTER you actually start kissing. Worry about things in the right order. It sounds like you are a "fretter" and make lists of worrisome things. That is an unfortunate habit and will add undue stress to your life over and over.

Try to break that habit.

You can make the actual kissing moment easier by using "open body language" to him to signal you are ready. For that, you open your personal space to him and remove any barriers between you, and perhaps even lean into him HALF way. He has to come the other half. Very natural.

Watch for him doing the same "halfway" step himself, in which case you will have to complete the last step. Occasionally, some guys are gung-ho and dive all the way right in. If they are too rough, grab them gently by the shoulders and push them away SLIGHTLY, but keep kissing him. That will signal him to be more gentle.

Kissing in front of others is no big deal. Worry about that when you've started kissing in private.
    flash84x Posts: 55, Reputation: 7

Aug 9, 2008, 06:05 PM
    Don't worry about it, let it happen naturally and it will, and you won't care who saw it happen

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why man you lost in front of saudi team? [ 3 Answers ]

Do u think that asian football coming up now??

Kissing [ 19 Answers ]

Well.. Im growing up and I Have not had much Kissing practice. A girl asked me out a while ago and I rejected her cos' I thought I just skrew up the kissing part. Any tips?

My 2 besst friends are kissing [ 8 Answers ]

My 2 best friends one guy and one girl. Well my girl best friend who we call my sister and my other best friend who is a guy we call him my brother. And I walk into my room and see them making out on my bed which I thought my guy friend didn't like my other best friend. So I don't know what to do...

Does not kissing [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend does not like kissing. How can I get him to kiss me

Kissing [ 14 Answers ]

I just don't know what to do now I just don't know should I kiss hunter today or should I wait for him to kiss me but you see he's never kissed a grl before but I've never had my first kiss yet?? I don't know what to do please someone help...

View more questions Search