Ask
    jakebullen89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2008, 08:25 AM
    How to put .ISO files on PSP?
    How do I put .ISO game files on my PSP?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2008, 08:33 AM
    We don't help with issues relating to piracy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How Do I Convert .m4a files to .mp3 files? [ 2 Answers ]

I have my whole music library on iTunes version 7, which creates the songs into m4a files. How can I convert those files without buying software to mp3s to play on other devices? Thanks!

Can't use WMV files [ 2 Answers ]

When I bought my computer, it came installed with Windows XP and all other programs. I tried getting service pack 2 and was unable to install it as the XP was not the original. Ever since the computer has been displaying XP not genuine and has basically made all the WMV files and video capture in...

Convert garmin files to esri .shp files [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a file conversion utility to conver garmin track/ waypoint files to ESRI .shp files or ESRI .shp to Garmin format

Unwanted backup(?) files/"ghost" files [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I have been getting these strange files that activate when I open Microsoft word documents. They are like shadow files. And also they appear in My Photo section too. Here is some information I have copied from the property boxes of the files. I have done virus scans on these "ghost"...

Nba live 2004 crack files/patch files [ 2 Answers ]

Can anybody help me find the crack and patch files on nba live 2004. I badly need it co'z I don't have a cd rom which is needed to play. You may send it to my email add.>Removed<

View more questions Search