Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2008, 05:06 AM
    Bear warning
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Aug 8, 2008, 05:14 AM
    So that is where all the sh*t comes from that you post on the "current affairs" discussion board!!
    Remains only the question what Obama has to do with that all...

:D

·
    frangipanis Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2008, 05:11 PM
    LOL!! Good one!
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2008, 05:14 PM
    Priceless!

Another laugh out loud moment, thanks!
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2008, 10:59 AM
    If that was a for real sign then someone sure had a sense of humor to successfully get across the message that grizzy bears are ferocious and like humans best, skip the stupid squirrels and berries!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mr. Bear and Mr. Rabbit [ 4 Answers ]

I got this off the internet, so you might have heard this before. But if you didn't I think its pretty funny. Mr. Bear and Mr. Rabbit lived in the same forest, but they didn't like each other very much. One day, while walking through the woods, and they came across a golden frog. They were...

The Atheist and the Bear [ 3 Answers ]

=: The Atheist and the Bear := An atheist was walking through the woods. "What majestic trees! What powerful rivers! What beautiful animals!" he said to himself. As he was walking alongside the river, he heard a rustling in the bushes behind him. He turned and saw a 7-foot grizzly ...

The Bear Family! [ 3 Answers ]

Baby Bear goes downstairs, sits in his small chair at the table and looks into his small bowl. It is empty. 'Who's been eating my porridge?' he squeaks. Papa Bear arrives at the big table and sits in his big chair. He looks into his big bowl, and it is also empty. 'Who's been eating my porridge?'...

Right to Bear Arms [ 167 Answers ]

I am just curious about everyone's thoughts regarding the Second Amendment and the Right to Bear Arms. I am specifically curious to hear from those of you that live in countries that have been forced to give up your arms. Are there more crimes now than before? If you live in the US I am...

View more questions Search