Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    derekrush Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2006, 09:48 AM
    Greek mythology god Hades
    I am in fifth grade and have to a report and activity to the class about Hades. I need ideas about activities to do with the class for Hades. Thanks.
    girmia Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2011, 03:51 PM
    Well... you can maybe you can make a tri-fold board with Hades as your headline and type info on Hades. (where he lives,His Abilities etc)And print that out eith images!

Good luck! :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to obtain dual Greek/USA citizenship; having trouble with Greek Consulates [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find help in obtaining Greek citizenship through my father, who was born in Greece, still has his Greek passport, but is now a naturalized U.S. citizen. The main problem I am having is finding a consulate that will even talk to me/help me. The one consulate that has been helpful is...

Renewing Greek Passport [ 4 Answers ]

I need urgent help and I would really appreciate it if somebody could help me. I have a greek passport that my father has always renewed for me in Zambia (where I was born). He can't do it any more so I am on my own. Unfortunately I cannot speak greek and this has caused me no end of problems. ...

Greek man are big liers! [ 26 Answers ]

Anybody with greek boyfriends? My greek boyfriend left me with a child.He disappeared and can't find him.I did nothing wrong,been faithfull to him. Can't understand why happened this.We were making wedding plans... Are greek man so big liers?

Greek citizenship [ 1 Answers ]

Hi - How can I get greek citizenship for my son? His father is greek and he recognize baby by his own in front of a public notary.Greek embassy ask me to bring the father but he disappeared.We were never married.What can I do to register my son in Greece? Anyone with greek boyfriend please advise....

View more questions Search