Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Aug 8, 2008, 02:41 AM
    Why Women Are Evil
    The FBI had an opening for an assassin. After all the background checks, interviews, and testing were done there were 3 finalists. Two men and a woman.

For the final test, the FBI agents took one of the men to a large metal door and handed him a gun. “We must know that you will follow your instructions no matter what the circumstances. Inside the room you will find your wife sitting in a chair. Kill Her!

The man said, “You can’t be serious, I could never shoot my wife.” The agent said, “Then you’re not the right man for this job. Take your wife and go home.”

The second man was given the same instructions. He took the gun and went into the room. All was quiet for about 5 minutes. The man came out with tears in his eyes, “I tried, but I can’t kill my wife.”

The agent said, “You don’t have what it takes. Take your wife and go home.”

Finally, it was the woman’s turn. She was given the same instructions, to kill her husband. She took the gun and went into the room. Shots were heard, one after another. They heard screaming, crashing, banging on the walls. After a few minutes, all was quiet. The door opened slowly and there stood the woman. She wiped the sweat from her brow.

“This gun is loaded with blanks” she said. “I had to beat him to death with the chair.”

MORAL of the story: Women are evil. Don’t mess with them.

Ahhh, the old ones are the best! :D
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Aug 8, 2008, 10:32 PM
    I believe it has been proven mathematically as well:

twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2008, 10:56 AM
    You forgot the punch line of

"She got the job".
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Aug 12, 2008, 02:17 AM
    Ha ha ha, good one!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Evil step mom [ 27 Answers ]

I am writing because I have an evil step mom. I know you are all thinking that I must be irrational, but any other step parents out there will agree that it is women like this one that gives them such a bad name, and they get the flack for people like her. My little brother and I live at home....

Being the evil dad [ 7 Answers ]

How do you have fun with two children who are 7 and 4 that can't stand coming over every weekend because you are the only parent who gives them discipline? Long in short I have them every weekend. They hate coming over and I am to the point of just telling them not to come over anymore. ...

Is God evil? [ 50 Answers ]

If God is all, if all things are possible in Gods world, isn't God evil too? Our limited mortal definition of evil, anyway. If God is everything, then He must be all that I hate as well as all that I love. Right? Tell me what your views are, please.

Why do straight women fool around with straight women: An open discussion. [ 55 Answers ]

Ever wondered why straight women fool around with other straight (or gay) women? Ever tried it? Ever regretted it? Thoughts?

Evil Rap [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know any songs that are about the devil and Ouija Board, and other things similar to those, all I got so far is songs by DMX, Soldiers of the 213, and Bone Thugs.

View more questions Search