Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    el3yooz Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2008, 02:10 AM
    How to loose 10 kilograms in a week ?
    I'm wondering if there is a way to loose 10kilograms or less in a week!

I would be thankful for your help :)
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Aug 8, 2008, 02:14 AM
    You could cut off one of your legs?

But seriously, losing more than a kilo a day would be ridiculously bad for your health. It's much beter to lose this amount of weight over a long period, and give you a better chance of keeping it off!
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Aug 8, 2008, 02:15 AM
    My first instinct was to say "impossible". But if you weigh 200Kg or so then I am sure it is possible. Failing that "Amputation". Sorry me being flippant.

To be serious... I would have thought that to lose that much weight in such a short time would be very dangerous. Surely a more structured regime of exercise and diet is the answer. Remember what comes off quickly goes on quickly.

Good Luck

Aug 8, 2008, 02:26 AM
    Well.. I think u're right..! What comes off quickly goes on quicly!

But I've tried pills , exercise and diet.. no thing worked ! I've got bored of being overweight and I just want to get back on shape :) :)
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Aug 8, 2008, 02:33 AM
    Maybe it's a glandular problem. Have you spoken to a doctor? Maybe the doctor could suggest a regime that will suit you.

Aug 8, 2008, 02:41 AM
    Thanks for your help.. I think it'll be better to do a blood test to check out that..

Thanks again :)
    Rabbit91 Posts: 74, Reputation: -5
    -

Aug 10, 2008, 04:16 PM
    Ok uhm.. 10kilo's - a month.. hard situation to put on your body
    10kilo's - a week.. don't even try it..

I don't care if you're a wrester/ boxer/ athlete etc.. And have to hit a certain weight class before a certain time or if you're an average blow trying to lose weight to look good on the beach.

Don't put yourself through that.

Lose the weight gradually, its better on your health and you will look a lot better (i.e no flabby skin).

Good luck

Rabbit-
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2008, 02:22 PM
    Well... what diet have you tried? What exercise have you tried? For how long? Talk in detail about what you have done that has not worked.
    Penis Pump Posts: 2, Reputation: 1
    -

Aug 11, 2008, 02:55 PM
    Comment on Rabbit91's post
    Agreed your very smart
    babykong143 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2008, 09:17 AM
    They say that exercise if done wrong won't be beneficial.

Try this: run as fast as you can for 30 seconds then run slowly for 2 minutes
    Do this 7 times a day.

When you're new, do as much as you can but as each day passes, try for more.

Worked for me!
    terellowens Posts: 123, Reputation: 9

Sep 13, 2008, 04:17 PM
    Just saw this topic it is actually possible to lose 3-4 kgs in 2-3 days with intense work outs and I have done it before but it involed doing the bleep test 3 times a day and an hour of swimming but that's when I needed to stick to an Ideal weight for Rugby!
    IndustryMommy Posts: 26, Reputation: 7

Sep 13, 2008, 04:30 PM
    Anoretix worked for me. It is strong as all get out, works quickly and they even warn you of the rapid weightloss. It was the #1 most effective diet pill of the year so I tried it, and I have not been disappointed. Went from a 6 to a 1 or 2 in record time
    tttttttt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2011, 04:30 AM
    Kuta

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Loose weight or loose my marriage! [ 60 Answers ]

I have been married for about 12 years , my husband has always had a problem with my weight. I have never been hugely overweight just a little pudgy.At one time I lost a lot of weight and got down to a size 4. I am now at the most I have ever weighed.180 size 12/14 See the thing is, for the past...

How to loose 10kgs in a week or less than that? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm arnd 60 kgs or less and I'm 5.5 n a half tall... I don't get enough time 2 wrk out... so suggest me way 2 reduce,, thnk u!

How to loose weight in a week or less? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm doing a photo shot on Monday or Wednesday of next week, and today is Monday. I need to loose weight really really really fast. I been searching online and what I find seems to catch my attention but I also don't have a eating disorder.im really picky when it comes to eating. I eat a lot...

I need to loose weight in a week! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am 5'5'' and I weigh 146 pounds... im going to the beach next week and am VERY self conscience! How can I loose weight to make me look good... I don't want to look super skinny, but I want to look slim. Thanks, and please answer ASAP!!

View more questions Search