Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2006, 09:27 AM
    Is G. W. Bush the Antichrist?
    I stumbled upon a websith that really has me wondering if bush is the Antichrist. Please go to www.bushisantichrist.com and read the proof that he is indeed the antichrist or at least fits the 666 part of it. I know that in the last year all of the great scholars have come forth to say that the mark or number of the beast is really 669. I am now thinking this is more disinformation since G.W. Bush fits the 666 thing. :confused:
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2006, 10:13 AM
    If you mean the AC mentioned in Revelation,

1. the first problem is that it is not a "common Christian belief" that this AC is a single person. It is common among many Protestant churches, but not of Catholic or Orthodox.

2. If it is a person, then we are fairly sure of one thing: Christians will not identify him prior to his coming to world power.

Bottom line: Scripture does not give us a formula whereby we can "test" anyone. Scores of people have been shown that some formula shows that they are "666".
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2006, 10:50 AM
    Ah yes, spoken like a true Catholic! I say that because we have all been taught everything we know and perceive so that all of our collected information will be our basis for our reasoning as to how we perceive the world and what is happening in it at this very moment. Hummm, I just hope they told me the truth! Catholics, Mormons and so on all have a different take on this subject. Then there is the element that does not even suspect that a great war is in progress in this world and that the negative side, or evil side or what ever one wishes to call it, for the sake of argument, just may wrestle the power away from the other and reign for a time. Since all of the religons don't see eye to eye on this trivial subject, then I guess there really is nothing to worry about so I'll be getting back to my video games now. Ta-Ta!
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2006, 11:08 AM
    G W Bush is more like Hilter, Blindly having the Congress and House pass more and more bills to take your rights away from the Constitution. Dictator Bush claims all for the prevention of Terrorist. Well, the New Pearl Harbor on 9/11 got what Bush wanted, more rules against the every day person. Bush is the biggest terrorist we have. In my opinion.
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2006, 11:47 AM
    Mr. Yet... quite observant. Papa Bush and the idiot son are members of the illuminati. The folks like Rockefeller, Globalists that want to get rid of millions of us... they call us unnessasary eaters. They would love the world to be populated by just their servants and workers, ie: a few farm labors, builders and such. Then they could galavant around a totally pristine world void of the rest of us and do as they please. That way, they can selectivly breed and propagate their offspring to rule this part of the universe. Some of them, and this is no joke, call themselves the Masters of the Universe! Now just how much ego can fit in one tiny head I will ask you. The funny thing is, they will never succeed and we, the people will end up having a huge bar-b-que and eating their young! They work in the shadows because they are cowards and the police are their private army. Still, good always overcomes evil and they are going to fail. Deep down inside, they know it, it's just that ego thing they can't seem to control! :cool:
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Apr 15, 2006, 12:27 PM
    This is a great thread... Magprob. I completely agree with you and Mr.Yet.
    Dictator? Id have to agree. The guy is off his rocker! Only a couple more years.. if we make it that long. And I don't necessarily mean that as a joke.. :(
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2006, 02:18 PM
    I don't think he's the antichrist in the religious sense of the word, but I do agree that he's a despot and a dictator, and that he's done a lot of harm. His foreign policies stink. All he's succeeded in doing is making the people who live in the rest of the world (outside of the US) hate Americans more. I have never met anyone here in Canada who likes him or agrees with his government. Even the people I know here who vote conservatively don't like him. In fact just the other day I saw some T-shirts for sale downtown, featuring a picture of George Bush and the words "American Psycho" written underneath.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 15, 2006, 02:27 PM
    I don't see Dubya as an antichrist. Frankly, I don't think he has the intelligence. I think he's mostly a spolied brat who has always gotten his way so he thinks he can do anything he wants.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 15, 2006, 02:31 PM
    You know the only problem with all of this, is that he reallly can't do or coninue to do any of this without the congress allowing him or passing the laws to allow him, or giving him the funding to do it.

And guess who votes all these people into power, the people, so in general he is doing what a lot of the people want him to do.
    ( except for the immigration issues which are not passing congress at this time)

But the American people were all behind him in the war, ( until it did not get over in 12 months) but then they cry foul if the try to actually win it,

But I bet the next election will not show much difference, the same senators and congress will get re-elected. Bush of course can't run again but niether side has a good showing for the next President.

Apr 15, 2006, 02:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    You know the only problem with all of this, is that he reallly can't do or coninue to do any of this without the congress allowing him or passing the laws to allow him, or giving him the funding to do it.
    Ahh, but that's not exactly true. Many of the things Bush has done has been by Executive Order. The prime example is the wiretaps. Another example is the recent revelations about the leaks to Libby. Dubya wanted the info leaked so he declassified the documents.
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2006, 02:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem
    I don't see Dubya as an antichrist. Frankly, I don't think he has the intelligence. I think he's mostly a spolied brat who has always gotten his way so he thinks he can do anything he wants.
    LOL!! I agree, he is not intelligent enough! I've always thought that.
    educatedhorse_2005 Posts: 500, Reputation: 78

Apr 15, 2006, 03:42 PM
    Bush is not the antichrist
    I personnaly fill that he was a breath of fresh air
    All these people crying foul because the war has taken to long to bad so sad
    I have two brothers in iraq right now
    And all they say is they now they are doing what needs to be done
    He has done a good job over the years

Just think if clinton was president when this happened he would have run back to canada

Then we would have had to deal with gore who I fill is a coward

My filling about antichrist stuff is bullsh-- he is always talking to different heads of chuches
    He has done a good job
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2006, 04:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonspeeding_2005
    my filling about antichrist stuff is bullsh-- he is always talking to diffrent heads of chuches
    he has done a good job
    Sadly his front is that of a religious god-fearing man but his real god is money - no president has pandered to corporations more in any term than that man; Bush and Cheney are all about padding the pocketbook.

Apr 15, 2006, 05:02 PM
    Wrong you can look up his taxes for the last four years and see exactly how much he has made not much compared to clinton and gore

So don't tell me about padding his wallet

Apr 15, 2006, 05:17 PM
    Sorry, Anyone who thinks that Bush has done a "good job", is just turning a blind eye to the facts. We should NEVER have been in Iraq in the first place. The cost both in American lives and monetary cost are causing huge problems. Dubya's disregard for civil rights, his frequent bending of the truth, if not outright lies and the many mistakes made by his administration will have him go down in history as one of the worst presidents ever.

Just because Bush's visible income may be lower, its still very clear that his sympathy and focus is lining the pockets of corporate America.

A breath of fresh air?? Just the opposite, the stink coming out of D.C. is permeating the country.
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2006, 10:09 PM
    Another point I would bring up is the election. Does anyone out there really think that Dubya won that election fair and square? I personally think that Papa Bush and the power elite put Dubya in by hook and crook. Now the puppet does exactly what the people pulling the strings want him to do. We are going after Iran next. 200 billion a year in oil revenues? Does that sound right? Now that's what I call "WILDCATTIN"! :eek:

Apr 16, 2006, 06:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob
    Another point I would bring up is the election. Does anyone out there really think that Dubya won that election fair and square? I personally think that Papa Bush and the power elite put Dubya in by hook and crook. Now the puppet does exactly what the people pulling the strings want him to do. We are going after Iran next. 200 billion a year in oil revenues? Does that sound right? Now that's what I call "WILDCATTIN"! :eek:
    Exactly, Dubya is a puppet. Its clear to me that he doesn't have the intelligence to run this country. There are forces behind him that are forming the policies. I think that's why he has been caught with so many contradictions. If he doesn't have someone feeding him lines, he screws up.
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2006, 09:15 AM
    Exactly! He cannot articulate a complete sentence on his own without reading the teleprompter! Boy, the whole world has lost respect for America because of the Bush's and the election scam. They have shown the world what is really possible in a democracy and I don't think the world really wants to emulate it anymore. So if you don't agree with us we will just kill you! We have to stop... we can't fight everyone! Not at the same time anyway. Russia and China are in the background holding hands. Just because we are China's biggest customer, will that stop them when we are spread too thin?

Apr 17, 2006, 12:51 PM
    What makes you think 9/11 wouldn't have happened with clinton in office

And no daddy didn't help put bush in office.

You say those who think bush is doing a good job has turned a blind eye

What about old clinton and monica
    Your probable one of the people who thought that was OK
    He lied about that at the beginning of the whole thing

You probable want his old lady as are next president
    If that happens the world is in for a lot more trouble then you think

My opinion about the war in iraq. It needed to happen
    You are probably one of those people who think the holocaust never happened
    Sorry but it did

I am proud of the way bush has run the country

Demon

Apr 17, 2006, 12:54 PM
    How many people turn to the usa when they need help

So how can you say they have lost respect for us

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hydrangea bush [ 2 Answers ]

I want to plant a couple hydrangea bushes in my yard at my new home but I don't know what kind of care they take: do they need sun or no sun, shade or no shade, etc?

Bush 2034 TV [ 2 Answers ]

I have lost the manual for my TV set. It is a Bush 2034 TSIL. Does anyone know how I can get a copy of the relevant manual. Any help would be appreciated. lost my manual

Bush tv/hello [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I'm new to this everyone.need help got a new remote for my combi bush TV model 145 does anyone have the remode codes for me please

Bush TV [ 2 Answers ]

I have a bush TV given to me, and have lost the manual so can not set the channels properly. The model is BUSH 2878 NTXSIL Please can anyone help me? I have set the dvd player to the TV set by scart but can not set my sky to it. The channels do not set for some reason. The arial is perfectly...

View more questions Search