Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Qin Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2008, 09:08 PM
    Jalen, wow that's interesting that you got the loan w/a deposit. If you don't mind me asking, how much was your loan and how much of a deposit did you have to give? And same question that Chakarnis asked how did your friend get a loan w/out a co-signer or a deposit? Please excuse me for being so forward and personal, but this company didn't sound like they were legit. Did you do any kind of check on this company? Did they auto deposit the money in your bank or did you get a live check and of course I assume it was a good check... right. Well all I can say is Congratulations, I'm glad you got your loan. Now you got me thinking whether I should call them and reinstate my file, only thing is that I don't have the deposit they're asking for and I really don't want to ask any friend or relative, just in case they falter on mybehalf you know. Well if you can give me some pointers as to how I can get a loan like your friend w/out a co-signer or deposit, by all means, please let us know. Thank you for sharing your good fortune, I really appreciate that. -Q

Aug 20, 2008, 08:31 PM
    Tickle, Chuck, MM2, Chakarnis... well what do you all think of Jalen's success in getting her loan? Shall we try and see if we can get our loan too? -Q
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 21, 2008, 04:06 AM
    No thanks, Qin. Its Disaster with a very big capital D.

Aug 21, 2008, 08:58 PM
    Yeah tickle, I think I'm going to hold off too. Thanks for your reply. ~Q
    britteny Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Sep 4, 2008, 12:37 PM
    Hello, my name is Britteny, I was tricked into CREDITGATE Loans. It surely isn't REALL.. I was told to send them 1095.00 and I though about it , then I said OK. Come to find out , this company isn't real, no address or nithing. But I got the FEDS involved and I have the real address, and id of the guy that picked up my money from western union. So I GOT HIS!! But you guys be really careful...

Sep 4, 2008, 09:17 PM
    Brittney, Good Job! I hope they hang all of these people that are scamming people who don't have anything to begin with. What I don't understand is how this other person, Jalen was able to get her money? At any rate, I am surely glad you were able to ID that guy from Creditgate... hopefully he'll be in Prison for scamming. Thanks for the info Brit and "Bravo" for a good job well done! Qin
    bluebirdtilly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2008, 05:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Qin
    i am in desperate need of a loan, so i went on line and this company called creditgate loans from ontario called me and said that i was approved for an $8k loan. since my credit is not all that great, they request i send them $1200 or have someone co-sign for me to get the loan. the loan for $8k is 7.2% at $197. per mo for 4 yrs. it sounds like a good deal and they sound like a reputable company, but i am reluctant to send money first before i get my loan...oh they also mention that after 3 mos they will send the money back (1200) or i can apply it to the loan. i need to get anybody's opinion on what i should do. try and get the money to get the loan or don't trust?? thx qin
    Do not get a loan from this company!!
    Creditgate loans is a complete scam. I also have had {individual name removed-<>}. They will ask for money up front to supposedly will be colaterial for the loan. Once you send the money (which they will only accept western union), they will call and tell you they need more money from you.
    If you tell them no and that you want your money back, they will give you the runaround. I did fall for this, but i refused to send any more money. I have been been trying to get my money back for over a month. They always come up with some excuse as to why you have not gotten a refund.
    This is what has happened to me so far:
    1* i was told a check was mailed out to me-----never came
    2* i was told that they sent overnight certified package by ups... the tracking nimber was invalid
    3* i was told they would make a direct deposit into my bank account.. didn't happen, was told that they were having computer problems
    4* i was told they sent another certified overnight, this time by fedex.. again the tracking number was invalid
    5* i was told they would try to do a direct deposit again, and also send a package through fedex... this never happened either...

My advice is to contact your states attorney general. They may be able to help you.

Sep 11, 2008, 09:13 PM
    Bluebird Tilly, I'm so sorry to hear that you got taken for. I never sent them anything. I too was ripped-off, but by another company and what creditgate did to you is similar of what this other company did to me. I am only sorry that I wasn't able to get the feds after them. My thing is whenever a loan company offers you a loan and asks for money... that should be a red flag to tell yourself don't do it; esp if they're located in canada. You need to do what brittney did and call the feds on these people and give them names, esp this cathy lawson to start with. We need to shut these people down! Q
    stevemari89 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2008, 01:08 PM
    I too fell for this stupid scam. They scammed me for 995. JalenD {unsubstantiated accusations removed-<>} This company is NOW GOING UNDER THE NAME OF International Funds and Services Inc. Please DO NOT get ANY loans from CANADA. I have talked to the Toronto Canada police department and it is against Canada law to ask for any kind of deposit on a loan. Unless it is Collateral. I had {Individualo names removed-<>} too.. I also tried to go after these people but unfortunately I got the clue too late. Western Union only keeps the videos for a couple of weeks. This happened to me in Aug 21. If you have any questions about a company you should ALWAYS call the police department in the town where the say they live and verify the address. I wish I would have thought before I jumped, but live and learn. I'm sure that they are fake names, stolen phones, stolen IDS. But I wish that the people who got ripped off could ban together to go after these people. If you got ripped off it's best to get ahold of phonebusters in Canada. They told me if they got enough complaint that they would try to do something. As it is, I am the only complaint to them on these people and since I live in such a small town it seems like no one is willing to listen to me.

Sep 25, 2008, 05:00 PM
    Wow steve sorry to hear about you too getting ripped-off. My question to you is how did you find out about {named removed-<>} being a part of this company. It makes sense as she is the only one that didn't get scammed. Qin

Sep 25, 2008, 06:07 PM
    Cause the person who was {name removed} is supposedly gone and now its {Name removed}. Same voice but insist its not lol how stupid huh? {Name removed} supposedly is gone 2. Im messin with them. They won't answer my calls but we keep leaving messages. Lazy low lifes.

Sep 25, 2008, 09:19 PM
    Wow, that's very interesting steve; and here all this time we were believing in her. But I think the rest figured it out as she got her money and a couple didn't, instead got ripped-off. We all need to get together and find a way to go to the feds and wipe these low lives out. Qin
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 6, 2008, 09:14 AM
    Is that true, {name removed}, are you a part of the scamtribe ? I do hate name calling here. Do you think you can find it in you to apologize to stevemari ?

Oct 8, 2008, 10:11 AM
    {quote removed-<>}

Yea I am for ever believing in you or this company. If it's so legit how come the BBB can't find it?? How come all the phone numbers are disconnected and no one can help me?? You know you didn't get a loan, call names it's cool cause I know who I am and I was just trying to get a loan to better the life of me and my family. But people like you will get it back seven fold, the people who steal from us that are just trying to make it in life. I'm not offended because nothing you can say to or about me will make a difference in my life... I'm done talking about this, I've gotten past it and all I can say is watch your step JalenD cause it'll eventually catch up with you guys!! Oh and again I want to tell everyone not to ever get a loan out of the US it's most of the times a scam and it's against the law to ask for money up front from the US and Canada so please tell everyone you know to beware because as our economy gets worse scammers will come out swarming...
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 8, 2008, 10:37 AM

I'm closing this thread. While I understand peoiple's ire about this company, thius site can't be a party to throwing around unsubstaniated accusation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Company Introduction Letter (B2B) for a HR services outsourcing company [ 10 Answers ]

How can I make a good company Introduction letter (B2B), for a HR outsourcing company? Please help me out with any free samples.

My business partner took out loans on the company and then filed bankruptcy. [ 2 Answers ]

My so called business partner took out some large loans on our corporation and now he is filing Ch 7 bankruptcy. I am told this will now be my responsibility to pay back. These loans were never agreed on and were done behind my back. He is the personal guarantor on all the loans. Can anyone...

Company introduction letter for audio/home theatre solution company [ 1 Answers ]

I want to introduce myself/company to one of the top interior designer. I am an individual dealing in audio / home theatre solutions. I want to an introduction letter for my company.

Company loans [ 1 Answers ]

How much can I persoanlly borrow from my 100% owned limited company and what are the tax implications for the company and me personally ? Thank you.

Company Loans to staff [ 3 Answers ]

If a company loans money to it's employees what is the correct entry on the company books? Thanks

View more questions Search