Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kerrpete_41 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2008, 08:56 PM
    TURQUOISE? Necklace & Earing Set
    HELP! HELP! HELP!

I have in my possession a Jewellery Set - Necklace and Earings.

It has been in my Husband's family for over 30 years.

It is stored in a 'Saunders' silk lined box, however I do not believe the set to be related to the English manufacturer as there is no indication of Hall/Trade Marks.

The set has a good weight to it.

I think the stones are Turquoise? There are eight of them set into the necklace and one for each earing. The main material for the set may be silver? There is also the possibility of pearls? In the set.

Behind every stone reads: 2352 Agnes (in italics) REG.DES.

Any information that can help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks :-)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2008, 01:31 AM
    Would it be possible for you to post an image of them on this thread? That might help.

Thanks!
    KristyG000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2014, 04:29 AM
    I have a silver necklace with the same stamp, Agnes REG.DES on the back, it was my Grandmothers so around 50 years old. Did you have any luck in finding out about the company? As I would love to know more :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The Necklace [ 8 Answers ]

It has been so long since I last posted but I was going through my exams, so I’m sorry. But PLEASE take the time to read this and I will be VERY grateful! :) Anyway, the same guy I posted about a number of times earlier (a guy who used to like me so so much became close to my friend and started...

Tell me anything about this necklace? [ 1 Answers ]

I was out with my metal detector and found a broken necklace buried a few inches down under some grass. It is broken but seems to be a non tarnishing silver color metal, with a lot of little keys and a lot of little heart shaped locks all of them different and old fashioned looking. Anyone ever see...

Appropriate necklace? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a good friend who passed away recently who lived through the Holocaust and I was wondering if it would be appropriate for me to wear a Star of David necklace to remember her? She was very dear to me and has gotten me very interested in converting to Judaism though I think by most standards...

Perl necklace [ 3 Answers ]

I was given a perl necklace but it is broken And I want to fix it but I can't get the thread out it looks like that there is a knot or something on the thread in the perl How do I get the perls off thr thread? Please help

Yazzie Necklace [ 1 Answers ]

I would like some information on a necklace, it has "YAZZIE" stamped on the back on the pendant. It looks to be sterling and coral chocker with a coral stone of an odd shape set in sterling.

View more questions Search