Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slanoue Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2004, 05:17 PM
    Text Size in IE keeps changing
    I just upgraded to a new computer with Windows XP. I have IE 6.0. It's bugging the heck out of me because the text size of pages I visit keeps changing, goes to either largest or smallest. I want to keep it at medium. I couldn't find any setting in the Internet Options under Tools that would fix it. Please help! Thanks!

LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2004, 03:26 PM
    Text Size in IE keeps changing
    There is a text size option under "View". What's that set to? Make sure it's medium.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2004, 05:55 AM
    Re: Text Size in IE keeps changing
    Hi,
    At the top of the screen, click on View, then Text Size. Then click on your choice of text size, such as Medium.
    Best wishes,
    fredg
    slanoue Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2004, 06:35 PM
    Re: Text Size in IE keeps changing
    Thanks, but these suggestion would not help because it kept changing the text size. But I finally figured out what it was. I use a Cirque Smartcat (trackpad) and it has a "zoom" option that apparently I had not used in my old computer, but it was causing this problem on my new one.  LOL sometimes it's the little things we don't notice, eh?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pdf to text [ 8 Answers ]

Are there some pdf's that won't let you copy them as text? I was trying to copy a table from http://www.icca.invensys.com/manuals/robertshaw/110-733c.pdf and couldn't copy it. I had no trouble copying a similar table from http://www.thermostatusa.com/pdf/CCREC01-Installation.pdf Once in a...

Submissions to my book with contract? And changing Doctor's text with approval? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello... I am writing my second book and I would like to include people's stories and poems in it. Do I have to have them sign a contract for release of one time rights for me to be able to use this? SECOND QUESTION: I may have a doctor write up a section on what services he performs. If my...

Text color [ 1 Answers ]

I am using Windows XP and the names of my folders always were in blue. Now they are in black and I would like to know how to change the color back to blue. Thank you. Mrs. Moran

Text Size [ 2 Answers ]

Using 98SE--I read where you can click the wheel on the mouse and make the text size bigger or smaller-How do you do this? Thank you

Changing default font for body text of received messages. [ 3 Answers ]

My turn to ask a question. :) I'm trying to help a user that wants to change (increase) the font of the text of the messages he receives. We have an Outlook 2000/Exchange 2003 setup here. I know how to change the formating of the message headers but the email body text remains at what the...

View more questions Search