Rhoda Jean Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2008, 05:13 PM
    confederate money
    Value of $20 confederate note?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2008, 03:51 PM
    Hi, Rhoda Jean!

I requested that this post that you had posted in Other Money & Services be moved to this topic area so that it would get noticed more. It wasn't getting noticed where it was.
    Concerning the possible value of the note that you have, it would help us to help you the most if you could provide some additional information about it, like names of persons and places as well as other numbers and a year that might be on it.

There have been a lot of counterfeit Confederate currency that has been issued throughout the decades since the Civil War. So, in order to check the authenticity of it, it would be best that an expert could view it in person.

Flying Blue Eagle is an Expert on this site who has the current documentation concerning coins and currency. As such, I sure that he will eventually be along to address your post. He will be very helpful!

Thanks!
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2008, 09:37 PM
    Rohda Jean - Before I went in the hospital I loaned my Book on CONFEDERAT money to a friend and I need to get hold of him and have him to bring it back ASAP< I need it bad. IN the mean time please post what my friend CLOUGH wrote to you . I will get back to you as soon as you post ,what is needed in order to answer your question ::: Have a very good day and GOD BLESS ::: F.B.E.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confederate money [ 5 Answers ]

I have a conferate $1 bill dated 1864. Can you tell me if it's worth anything and how much? Thank you.

VALUE OF Confederate money [ 6 Answers ]

What Is Value Of Confederate Fifty Dollar Bill Fair Shape Date 1864 No.1844s

Confederate Paper Money Value [ 14 Answers ]

My Dad came across some Confederate Paper Bills,50 dollar note printed in Richmond VA in 1861, and a 10 dollar note printed in Richmond VA in 1864,in his mother's belongings.He ask me if I knew if or could find out if they were worth anything?

Value of confederate paper money [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1864 confederate 5 dollar bill in very good condition.Is it worth anythingn.

View more questions Search