Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    georginaroyal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2008, 04:51 PM
    What does an Old sole mean?
    I was told by a physic that I had an old sole and that I had connections with a previous life. What does this mean? And what is an old sole?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Aug 7, 2008, 04:56 PM
    She meant an old soul. That means that you have been alive before probably many times. Sometimes psychics can either see some of your past lives or sense that you have been here before. Essentially everyone has been here at least once before so what she is meaning is that you have lived many lives probably over several centuries. Some people are able to recall some of their past lives through very vivid dreams. Other people are literally drawn to different countries as they have lived in that country before. You should read up on reincarnation and then you'll understand what she said to you.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 7, 2008, 05:09 PM
    Yes, those concepts about reincarnation are also connected to this. Additionally, some people believe in what's called a Past Life Regression or PLR, where a person is supposedly able to recall events of their past lives while being hypnotized. Hypnosis Past Lives - Google Search Personally, I don't really put much credence into those sort of things.
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Aug 8, 2008, 03:17 PM
    To quote Indiana Jones, "It ain't the years, honey, it's the mileage."

The psychic was paying you a very high compliment, calling you an old soul. It means someone who's been around the block, psychically speaking, and has an inner strength and wisdom. One way people can get this is from the "school of hard knocks," i.e. living many lives and learning from their experiences. But then, there are people who've lived a million lifetimes and never gotten that wise... ;)

What do you think? Do you tend to trust your inner voice and believe in yourself?

Blessings,

Alder
    fireandice2007 Posts: 36, Reputation: 5

Sep 5, 2008, 09:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alder
    To quote Indiana Jones, "It ain't the years, honey, it's the mileage."

The psychic was paying you a very high compliment, calling you an old soul. It means someone who's been around the block, psychically speaking, and has an inner strength and wisdom. One way people can get this is from the "school of hard knocks," i.e. living many lives and learning from their experiences. But then, there are people who've lived a million lifetimes and never gotten that wise... ;)

What do you think? Do you tend to trust your inner voice and believe in yourself?

Blessings,

Alder

I have to agree with Alder. Speaking of Past Life Regression, there are techniques that you can do to regress to a past life. I have recently had another pagan walk me through the regression, teaching me how to do it and vividly remembered a past life. As I practice it more and more, it becomes easier and easier to regress and I have started to have memories of these lives while conscious. Most people only have these memories while dreaming, or under hypnosis... if you have ever had that déjà vu feeling, it is likely that something similar happened in a past life. And I have come to believe that when you do start remembering your past lives, it is because there is a reason for it, possibly an unresolved issue that you need to be aware of in order to progress in your current life.

Blessed Be

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sole Custody? [ 5 Answers ]

All right, I'm pregnant and due in just over 2 weeks. It wasn't until the last week or so that my now ex-boyfriend decided that me and him should start getting along and being friends, and has started trying to be a part of my life so that he can be a part of the baby's life. I slept with one of...

Sole custody [ 2 Answers ]

my question is my brother and his wife have got a divorce he no more lives in the united states he now lives in nigeria, when the wife filed for divorce she files for sole custody without consulting my brother whom would of loved to have had joint custody now she only lets my brother see his son...

Getting sole custody [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 6 months pregnant and going through a divorce (though my lawyer is trying for an annullment due to fraud on my husbands behalf). He keeps telling me that he is going to take the baby and that there is nothing that me or my family can do about it. He also called last night and left a voicemail...

Sole custody [ 4 Answers ]

The father of my daughter is a sneaky bastard, anyhow I just found out he is taking her to greece and my not come back... he has sole custody and they say I have no rights to my daughter... they say they are reserved... I can't afford an attorney and live in another state... anyone have any advice

View more questions Search