Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2008, 01:57 PM
    Largest Republican Turn-out Ever?
    For a Democrat's book signing?

What do you think about the Republicans planning to crash the book signing for Nancy Pelosi this evening?

I LOVE it, this team has remained, even after she shut everything down last Friday, and took off to try to sell her total looser of a book.

I still have not heard a single mention of this on the National News Media,the only exception being Fox News.

It just shows which party really cares about this country, and which party could care less!

I hope they are enjoying their vacation.
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2008, 03:24 PM
    The Dems and their media protectors live within their itty bitty bubble.
    BABRAM Posts: 561, Reputation: 145

Aug 7, 2008, 07:58 PM
    They might as well they have nothing better to look forward to. Thanks to Dubya there not going to crash the White House in November. You should join them. Go for it!
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2008, 03:28 AM
    In Miami about 20 protesters showed up but stayed outside because there was a $12 entrance fee. But consider that there were only about 20 people there to purchase the book then that was a fair showing .

Check out the great readers reviews she's getting
    Amazon.com: Know Your Power: A Message to America's Daughters: Nancy Pelosi, Amy Hill Hearth: Books
    This book was extremely helpful. I am serious it makes a good door stop. It could also be used to be placed underneath your AC when its not evenly alligned.

Don't feel bad botox queen, you'll always have san francisco. (you can have it) Face it lefties, beyond ripping Bush, you have nothing to lend to the dialogue

I just finished reading this book. It was very hard to get through. I found it poorly written as well. With respect to what she wrote, I find none of it believable.

It just rang hollow to me. I was really hoping for a more compelling read from someone who holds such an important position in our government. After seeing her on The View the other day and liking her, I checked out her book from the library. I read it in a few hours - It didn't have much substance and left me wondering why she didn't put more thought or feeling into it if she was going to bother writing a book.

Very tough to get through. Weak and shallow substance.

The book portrays Speaker Pelosi as vapid, prideful, arrogant, and as an elitist. It does nothing but harp on how bad things are rather than seeing any good in America and doesn't give any resolution to current issues

As of yesterday the book had sold 2,737 copies .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Republican connection? [ 35 Answers ]

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/graphics/goering-quote.jpe

The Republican campaign [ 55 Answers ]

Conservatives and Republicans Does the endorsement of Mitt Romney by National Review (long time publication founded by William Buckley ) mean anything to you ? Will it have any influence on who you support ?

Democratic or republican [ 2 Answers ]

Is Iowa considered democratic or republican

Largest production of vegetables state in india [ 0 Answers ]

Which are the states and places are the largest producer of the following vegetables Potato Tapico Cucumber Pepper Onion Pumpkin Ladies finger Dal

View more questions Search