Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vonnie124 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2008, 10:52 AM
    What to wear to backyard wedding?
    What is the appropriate attire to an outdoor early evening wedding?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Aug 7, 2008, 11:02 AM
    I was just at one :)

Twas cargo shorts and a golf shirt for me. Many others were dressed the same way... and a few were more formal.

I'd say go casual but not jeans and/or a t-shirt and you'll fit right in :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do you wear for a courthouse wedding? [ 9 Answers ]

My fiancé and I are planning on eloping and I was wondering what is proper to wear to this type of ceremony? We have a very small budget and there won't be too many people there(just some family). It's just going to be short and sweet. I have been married once before and I just don't want to have...

What do I wear to this wedding? [ 4 Answers ]

I am going to a 6:30 p.m. December wedding in Charleston, SC, that is black tie/evening dress unifrom invited. What kind of dress should I wear?

Wear of headgear at Army wedding [ 1 Answers ]

I've checked AR 670-1 (Army Reg) and found that the beret is worn with the dress green uniform before retreat. I can't find anything that says whether the beret is worn (by the groom) for a midday wedding. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

What is proper wear for a 4pm wedding. [ 3 Answers ]

My husband got an invitation from a cousin in California who is getting Married in September. The wedding is to be a 4pm wedding outdoors with an outdoor reception to follow. The only suggestion about attire was that ladies wear flats and not heals as the ground is fairly soft. What would be...

What to wear to Caribean wedding for the mother-of-the-bride? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Please help!! My daughter is getting married in the Caribbean next month. What would be appropriate attire? The wedding will be in a gazebo near the beach. 80's degree F temperate. What do ladies wear in the Caribbean islands? I'm a 50's something, average height and size. I've been told...

View more questions Search