Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rummage Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2003, 11:22 PM
    Illegal Operation--Help?
    Hi--
    When I log off on Window's 98SE--after a few minutes, when I try to get back on--it say's I have performed an illegal operation--it say's the reason is--"MPREXE"--can anyone please tell me what this means? And what I can do to correct it--Thank you--
    coreybryant Posts: 134, Reputation: 2

May 24, 2003, 06:52 AM
    Illegal Operation--Help?
    Check out this page:
    http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/ermprexe.htm

It might be able to help you out.

Corey
    mahi_val Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2003, 01:25 AM
    Illegal Operation--Help?
    You may also like to look at the following site:

http://www.ohsu.edu/win95/html/mprexe.html

Cheers :)
    Elia Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2004, 05:05 PM
    Illegal Operation--Help?
    Hi this is Elia and I have the same issue but you know what I just click off on the x on the right corner so it won't shut me down like when I first started to happen.. I click cancel and it would close me up completely but now I just ignore it.. it's not allot like be for.. sorry I could help but just don't think of it as someone is watching you or anything.. what your doing on each site you visit.. well good luck there. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Illegal aliens [ 62 Answers ]

With over 10 million illegal aliens in the U.S who is to blame and how would you solve this problem?:cool:

Unethical or Illegal? [ 1 Answers ]

I was recently terminated from employment. I have my immediate supervisor that tells me I violated policy and therefore am being terminated. I contested the violations to him and he admitted that the violations were without merit 'to him'. I have a witness to this discussion. An employee of...

Operation error? [ 1 Answers ]

When I try to access a local (national chain) hardware site there is a message that says that the operation was aborted. How do I correct this error message? It only appears when I try to go to this one website. Thanks

Intermittent blower operation [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have a Janitrol model A30-08 furnace. On the AC side, when the thermostat calls for cooling, sometimes the blower kicks on, sometimes not. The evaporator coils always cool down (to the point of icing if I don't intervene), so that part is working fine. When the blower doesn't come on,...

Illegal garnishment? [ 1 Answers ]

I moved to Phoenix from Omaha, NE 4 years ago. Two years ago I sold my house in Omaha, carrying back a loan to the buyer. In selling the house, I paid back all judgments and debts on record, and title company gave me a clear title. A few months later, an ex-wife had a lawyer garnish the monthly...

View more questions Search