Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coachin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2008, 07:39 AM
    System 2000 boiler control cards
    My oil fired furnace system 2000 made by energy kinetics recently stop working after 18 years of use. My oil tech does not know much about this type of system and replace the original system management board with a board made by taco. Originally the taco did work for one day but eventually the transformer burned out. After replacing the transforment for the third time he has come to the answer that he doesn't know what's causing this problem. The system 2000 in an energy effecienct system that reuses the existing hot water using another storage tank thus two circulator pumps have to wire together in series to work. My oil tech spent many hours trying to finger out how to tie these pumps into the control board. So my question is two fold. First can you substitute a saragate board from another manufactor on this furnace systerm. Second if you can where can I find a wiring diagram that allows for the proper placement of wires.

Thanks for you help.
    scman61 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Aug 7, 2008, 08:46 AM
    Try calling these people. They should be able to help and supply what ever you need

Efficient heating and hot water for boiler and furnace replacement from Energy Kinetics

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Evaporative Emission Control System Purge Control Valve Circuit Shorted [ 5 Answers ]

Evaporative Emission Control System Purge Control Valve Circuit Shorted what are possible cause codes are p0601 and p0445

Evaporative Emission Control System Purge Control Valve circuit Malfunction [ 3 Answers ]

p0443 Evaporative Emission Control System Purge Control Valve circuit Malfunction on mazda melinia s 1996 83k?what is the next stip? I cleared the check engine light and it went off ,and after 60miles driving it cames back again?why and how can I fix it ? Also what is the cheapest way to reset...

P1457 EVAP Emission Control System Leak Detected (Control Canister System) [ 5 Answers ]

How much it cost to repair this on a 98 Honda Accord? P1457 EVAP Emission Control System Leak Detected (Control Canister System)

Residential boiler system [ 2 Answers ]

I have a residential boiler system in the house I bought. When I turned on the water supply to the boiler from the water system in the house, the T&P relief valve blew. I am assuming that this is because the water pressure in my household system (approx 70 psi) is too high for the boiler. The T&P...

View more questions Search