Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dia_na786 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2008, 07:10 AM
    Customer service
    'Working in this face-to-face customer service environment, how would you demonstrate that you are listening to a customer?' :confused:
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 7, 2008, 07:38 AM
    Please review the guidelines on asking for help with homework that can be found here:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/arts-l...board-b-u.html
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2008, 02:49 AM
    For me, it would be to listen first before saying anything to the customer, making eye contact with them, nodding my head frequently and giving the appropriate, helpful responses based upon about that which the customer is asking.

If this is indeed a homework question and the correct answer that you need can be found in a textbook that you might need to be reading and answering accordingly as to what it says, then I would suggest that you read the textbook.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Customer service [ 3 Answers ]

How can u be a very customer service representative? What are the FAQ ON customer service?

Customer service [ 2 Answers ]

What is the difference between customer service and customer delight?

When in customer service if a customer yells what do you do?

-Can you give an example of a time when you experienced good customer service and explain why it was good? -Tell me about a time when you give effective customer service? -Have you ever dealt with a company that provided first-class customer service?what aspects it so good and how would you...

Customer Service [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know how to find names of senior and top level professionals working in MNC? i.e. Gen. Manager, Marketing Head, vice presidents, directors etc. I have visited their websites but I have not succeeded. Please show me the method to get this info. Either through net or any other mode....

View more questions Search