Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SPHILLIPS1982 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2008, 01:44 AM
    My fiancée needs his sentence reconsidered?
    What I need to start as to getting this done? If I'm not mistaking he's suppose to request for it first. I'm lost what am I to do?
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2008, 04:30 AM
    Hello Sphillips... I'm thinking you mean prison sentence! Only you haven't given a lot of information.
    If this is the case ,then he needs to speak to his solicitor who would have been acting on his behalf, the solicitor will then contact the various people concerned to set the wheels in motion, informing you of the legal process as it arises.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Aug 7, 2008, 04:37 AM
    He has 30 days from the time of sentencing to have his sentence revisited. After the 30 days he cannot do this. His attorney needs to file a motion for this and should be citing very good reasons for a reduction. Just because he didn't like the sentence is not a good enough reason to have it revisited by the judge.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 7, 2008, 05:44 AM
    Also if this was done by plea bargain often there is no review since he agreed to it. And as noted, he has to show why that sentence is not fair.
    Is it over the allowed, is it over the normal sentence for this court for the same crime, some legal reason for the sentence to be reviewed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why won't my fiancŽe have sex with me? [ 7 Answers ]

I have been engaged for 1 year now and my fiancée and I have always had a very healthy sexual appetite.The problem is for the past month or two he hasn't been wanting to have sex.Sometimes I will try to do it with him and he says he is to tired.He then lays down,but about 5 min. later he is in the...

Fianc?e gone off sex [ 7 Answers ]

I hope someone can help; I'm going out of my mind! I met a girl 4 years ago who was on the rebound from a relationship with the love of her life. After an off/on start we eventually got it together and after a year moved in together. After a couple of months I had some big pressures at works,...

My fiancŽe and moodiness. [ 2 Answers ]

Howdy all! some of you may know me from the women's health forumns, My question: My fiancée will sometimes get in a really weird mood. She'll get upset at small things, or unable to make decisions about little things, then get embarrassed and wanting to get away from the situation. This makes...

My fiancŽe is not interested. [ 9 Answers ]

:confused: Good Morning, This is probably a question asked in this category many many times, I see other posts about it as well, but I would like to put out my case and maybe somebody could give me some ideas? ***My Fiancée doesn't want anything sexual or intimate to do with me*** I...

I love my fiancŽe, but I don't know what to do. [ 6 Answers ]

We used to have a great and enjoyable relationship with each other where we'd go do all sorts of things all the time. Since school has started, everything changed. Last semester, she spent most of the time with me and things were good (when school wasn't stressing her out). This semester though she...

View more questions Search