Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 7, 2008, 08:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ChihuahuaMomma
    I didn't just redownload it...

Have you tried system restore (to an earlier date)?

For whatever reason my spell check has stopped working as a result of something AOL loaded, some update - I work in Wordperfect on an XP - so I just went back to an earlier date and that fixed it.

I also occasionally have a problem - which the computer person can't explain - if I type a document, spell check, add to it and spell check again - it won't pick up an errors in the additional text.

In that case I put the edit on another screen and then cut and paste - and it doesn't happen all the time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unwanted Underlined Lines On Web Page [ 3 Answers ]

I am working w/html on a web page this is giving me trouble. One of my pages has a poem on it w/some additional html (for lack of space) below it. No matter what I do, the lines in the poem keep coming out UNDERLINED, even though they don't appear to be one the "preview" page. I am including the...

Computer will not go to underlined links [ 1 Answers ]

When I click on underlined links, there is no response and no activity from the computer

Key Words [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I am creating a quiz-type program. A question will be asked and the user will enter the answer in the given box. However, some of the answers will require more than one word, and the user may explain it differently than I would. I was wondering if VB is able to search the answer written...

How to make a link NOT underlined. [ 3 Answers ]

I use Dreamweaver but am a lay-out-sites-in-tables dummy. I don't know CSS. Can I designate a link or links to NOT be underlined without learning or using CSS? Thanks!

In 5 Words or less: What are you? [ 145 Answers ]

I'm just curious. I know a few of you but not many. I'm not looking for debate or comment, just wondering... Me: Ecumenical Evangelical Roman Catholic Christian

View more questions Search