Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pratikshya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2008, 12:07 AM
    Masters in Sociology
    I want to do masters in sociology in USA, but how do I find the college? I'm from Nepal and finding college online is quite difficult.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 7, 2008, 12:43 AM
    Hi, pratikshya!

I just moved your question about finding an institution where you can study to get your Masters in Sociology to this topic area so that it will be more likely to get noticed and answered by those who are best able to answer it. You had posted it in the Art topic area.

Concerning your question, below are some links to a search and also sites that might be helpful to you.

United States Colleges and Universities Masters in Sociology - Google Search

Sociology Study in the United States: Comprehensive Guide of US Colleges & Universities

https://www.universities.com/On-Camp...Sociology.html

Sociology Master's Degree

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Masters in Sociology [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, This is my first time on this site. I am hoping someone will be able to provide me with advice on getting a masters in sociology. I have a Bachelors in Marketing from JMU in 2002, but I want to study consumer behavior as it relates to market research and targeting. I am totally intested...

Masters in Sociology [ 1 Answers ]

I have just been offered a job in Social Work, but only have a Bachelors Degree. I was told that a Masters in Sociology would be a good match. What type of job opportunities would this help me advance to. I am a re-entry worker, so I accepted a Social Worker position to get experience. Any...

For my sociology [ 3 Answers ]

Peopl I need back up answers please. You see I have a debate this coming Wednesday and I need real help from you people! It's about Death penalty, we were the anti group and our enemy is the pro group... Okay so the question is " do we realy need death penalty? if yes please explain it if no...

View more questions Search