Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    notbigthing Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2008, 10:10 PM
    Is love a thing once in a life time?
    Boys became recognizing me when I was 13, the first was one of my classmates, he was head over heels in love with me, but I was not, then in my life so far, I hv hd a handful bfs,ditched others or being dumped, because I know they are not the one, and one day I would meet him of my life.
    Till one day I met that guy, I thought he was the one, and he thought the same, yeah, I ignored the signs, when he stopped saying I look great, telling me I'm the one,. is love a thing once in a life time? I just went grocery shopping, there were some old couples and kids in the supermarket, that's my dreams, to grow old with him and doing those ordinary life, and hv children with him, hving a family, but now, he left me, they will never happen in my life. But if we find the one, is it once in a life time?
    I feel so confused, I just want to know your ideas about love.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 6, 2008, 11:11 PM
    I don't think that there is only one person for everyone. I think that you can fall in love numerous times. The keep a relationship alive, it take commitment, trust, honesty, and hard work.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2008, 05:21 AM
    Nope, love is not a one time thing. You will fall in love more than onve, each one different than the one before it
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 7, 2008, 05:24 AM
    Nope in fact I don't think you really know true love until you have been with that person for years, love is something that grows, you have passion, you have lust and you have desires and you have friendships, from that love is something that you work on and make it grow.

But you can after a serious relationship slowly move on, and find another to work on a relationship with. Love and a relationship takes a lot of work, it is not easy it takes commitments that very few are willing to give of each other today
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 7, 2008, 08:47 PM
    People fall in, and out of love everyday. When your sad, and lonely, after losing someone, the world is cold, and heartless, but someone comes along and your so happy, you forget that misery you had yesterday.

Such is the way of life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is Unconditional Love? Is it a bad or good thing? Explain why. [ 4 Answers ]

From your opinions and facts or facts that are justifiable, and well-believed (according to the 3 laws of what makes knowledge, according to Plato).

Does Love exist? Is there such thing as love? [ 22 Answers ]

I was wondering what is your opinion or thoughts on this situation, I went through a couple of months ago (in 2006). It was nearing the end of my first year at University, I was dancing on the last night the pub was open; suddenly, I saw a good-looking, kind of modest girl and I got the...

Perfect Age for Love? Is there such a thing? [ 13 Answers ]

What do you think is the perfect age to finally settle down? I recently saw that the average age for women to get married is 27 and for guys it's 28. I found this to be quite amazing.. considering my parents were married in their EARLY twenties. I'm currently a sophomore in college and am no...

Is there such a thing as loving two people at the same time? [ 4 Answers ]

Is it possible that you could be in Love with both your husband and ex?:confused:

Is there such thing as a limited time to conceive? [ 14 Answers ]

Hi yes I was just wondering some reasons besides infertility that you might have a certain time frame you'd have to conceive in. I'm going into the doctor to see what's going on with me since I am 28 years old and it seems like I just can't conceive. One of my friends was told by there doctor that...

View more questions Search