Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soccerbri06 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2008, 07:14 PM
    Need Title to this Kids Movie!-not mentioned before!
    I've looked through the threads and haven't seen this movie mentioned yet, so please help me.

I'm thinking this movie is from the early 90's.
    All I really remember of it was it was in a fantasy-ish world, where a witch/sorceress stole a baby/infant and cut a lock of its hair and maybe was going to kill it for more power? Either a sister/brother/family member was lookling for the baby?

If you know this, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! Its really bugging me lol
    TIA!!

Bri
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Aug 7, 2008, 08:23 AM
    Willow

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kids Movie Title... HELP! [ 9 Answers ]

Ok, I remember watching this cartoon with my younger sister, maybe late 80s early 90s. I know there is a little girl who has a locket of her father, who is a pilot thought to be killed in a crash. There is a fat lady and a skinny guys that sing about dividends with a giant cake and money flys...

80s movie title kids movie about leprechaun [ 12 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was little about a little girl and her brother and their dog and they are looking for their dog because it ran into the woods and they find a leprechaun but that is about all that I remember and I have no idea how to find this movie. My friends tell me that it must have...

70s - 80s kids movie. Need a title! [ 1 Answers ]

I remember this movie we saw in the theatres, when I was a little kid. All I can remember is: there were three little kids... a boy and a girl, and another boy from the 'magical' land they were in... The first boy had like a magic sword and a cape that would make him invisible, and the boy...

Kids movie from 80s I think-title? [ 1 Answers ]

I watched a movie as a kid. I only remember very little... I remember there being a boy and a girl and a boy in some type of courtyard talking to someone. Then he comes in his apartment and takes off his boots. I remember the boy and girl traveling to some kind of land and riding a horse. I...

View more questions Search