Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dynamicas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2008, 06:18 PM
    Gas grill
    I just hooked up my gas grill to my 100 lbs propane tank and it won't get enough gas to stay lite my stove and fire place still work OK is there a adjustment I need to make to the pressure regulator? The pipe feed is about 60 feet 1/2 pipe
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2008, 08:08 PM
    What brand is your gas grill, normally it will need a convert kit from natural gas to propane or vise versa, also need the regulator to be adjusted, couple months ago I convert mine from propane to natural gas, most of the grills has life time warranty, Thanks.

John

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Add new registers and return grill to basement. [ 1 Answers ]

First off, let me say thanks in advance for any ones time in helping me. We are finishing our basement and have the drywall hung. The drywall hangs about 2 inches below the heating ducts. We did not install any boots beforehand for an easy installation of the registers. Oops. There was...

Starting a stubborn gas grill in cold weather [ 2 Answers ]

OK, this seems to be the best forum to post this in, so here goes. This is our first winter with the new grill and tonight it would barely start if I only turn on and light 1 burner (out of 4). Our old, crappy little grill fired up reliably regardless of cold and we're still using that gas tank...

Pressure regulator on lp gas grill [ 1 Answers ]

The pressure regulator on my Char Broil gas grill vibrates. I can put my hand on it and feel the vibration. This happens after I light the grill and increases in intensity as I turn the flame(s) up.I tried turning everything off ,disconnecting the connection to the LP tank and tapping on the...

View more questions Search