Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nintendochris97 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2008, 05:12 PM
    Budgie breeding nests
    Which nesting box for budgies shuold I get 1. Amazon.com: Keet Nest Box Wood (outside Mount): Home & Garden 2. Amazon.com: Keet Nest Box Wood (inside Mount): Home & Garden 3.Amazon.com: Ware Wood Nesting Box-keet Reverse: Home & Garden
    mrssittingduck Posts: 151, Reputation: 24

Aug 8, 2008, 06:41 AM
    How big is the cage or flight it will be going in, if it is only small then an outside mounted one will be your best bet, also makes it easier for inspection, haven't got chance look at the pics now but when I get back will have a look and give my oppinions of which nestbox to go for
    Katie

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My Budgie is dying. [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 6 years old female budgie that I really love,and five days ago we found out she had a tumor around her intestine.. We went to the vet for help but the doctor said he can't do anything and didn't give me any advice.It's been almost a week and she has problem breathing and eating.She is...

Mice nests in mower [ 12 Answers ]

Every week when I go to my mower to mow the lawn, I have to take the cover off the top of the engine and remove a mouse nest. It use to be that I would have to do it at the start of the mowing season and that was it, but now I am having to do it every week. Now, the mice are now doing the same...

Budgie (parakeet) breeding [ 2 Answers ]

Does a pair of parakeet need to be in a nesting box in order to breed?

New budgie pet bird [ 5 Answers ]

Hi. I am going to get a pet budgie in a couple of days and I was wondering how I can tame him... I have searched the internet many times and still no answer that I need that goes with taming or breeding a budgie, help me:eek:

View more questions Search