Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pmt34silver34 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2008, 04:03 PM
    Preparing an executor deed
    I am the executor, when preparing the deed how should I word the part between
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2008, 04:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pmt34silver34
    I am the executor, when preparing the deed how should I word the part between

Try again - you got chopped off.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Executor being difficult! [ 8 Answers ]

Hello All! This is my first post. I hope not to drag on. My father passed in 1998. I received my inheritance out right, but my brother, who was 12 at the time, had his inheritance placed in a trust until 31. My brother is now almost 23 and has requested from my aunt (Executor and Trustee) a...

Executor of an estate [ 4 Answers ]

My wife is executor of an estate left to her by her father. My (wife) is looking a piece of property to buy she was told by the trustee that it had to be looked at and approved by him before the funds would be released. As executor doesn't she have the control to sign a purchase agreement which...

Probate And The Executor of an Estate [ 4 Answers ]

My deceased husband appointed his daughter executor of his estate, which consisted of property, as well as insurance policies designating me as beneficiary. Also, there was a trust fund that was due me at my attainment of a certain age. I relinquished all policies and documentation to my deceased...

Executor limitations [ 5 Answers ]

My husband passed away, we hd no will.. he did give me power of attorney to sell the house if something happen to him, it's not good now. I have fixed up the house, have a buyer, and now I find out the probate was never finished all the way. As executor of the Estate can I sell the house? For...

Need to know what an executor can or cannot do! [ 2 Answers ]

HELP! I am one of 4 beneficiaries (siblings) who inherited a house from my father. There was an appraisal done after his death to establish a cost basis for the home. Home has not been sold yet due to family who thought they wanted to buy it, then indecision of executor to sell with realtor or...

View more questions Search