Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    helpgregplease Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2008, 03:18 PM
    Carrier stopped working
    My carrier air conditioning unit has stopped working. I've done standard troubleshooting but nothing has worked.

Thermostat appears to be working fine. I'm not getting any air blowing or ticks or anything when I adjust the thermostat. Could it be the compressor?

Greg
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2008, 07:44 PM
    Is nothing working ? Is it completely dead? If so did you check all the breakers and fuses?to the a/c and the furnace, a lot of furnaces have a plug in automotive type fuse in the control board,, did you check that

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kirkland Signature, by whirlpool; Dryer stopped heating and timer stopped working [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kirkland Signature, by whirlpool Dryer that stopped heating and timer stopped working at the same time. What may have caused this?

Pto stopped working [ 2 Answers ]

Cub cadet electric clutch started and stopped I checked all the wireing it just stopped working today and will not start back up clutch or maybe something else thanks larry

Sound just stopped working [ 2 Answers ]

Out of the blue as far as I can figure, I lost sound from system today. No new software or hardware was installed. I am running XP Pro SP2, on a Dell, 2 GB RAM, 250GB hard drive, Pentium 4 3 GHz processor. The mute button is not checked. In device manager, there are no errors reported. I...

Previously working electrical outlets stopped working [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Everyone A wall of electrical outlets in my kitchen just stopped working. They were working just fine about a month ago. I tried checking the circuit box, and turning the circuits on/off just to make sure anything that has been tripped was turned on back again. But it didn't work for the...

View more questions Search