Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jacobsateren7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2010, 12:07 AM

What a bunch of cry babies. I'm convicted of 5 felonies 3 of them for methamphetamine and for for auto theft. I have a job that pays enough so my wife can stay at home with my to babies. We are looking for a house to buy now.I have paid off $30,000 in debt in the last four years. I did not lie on my application. I did fill out many of them how ever. Just don't give up on the search. Accept the reality that many doors are opened, but many are opened as well.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2010, 12:21 AM
    Just so people know who continue to post on this thread...

It's now old and archived, so not generally visible on the daily listings.

If you have a new question to post or comments that you would like to get noticed, it would would be best that you start a new thread.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Convicted Felon [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All I have a federal felony for Bank Fraud. I'm currentlty on probatin and It will end December 2008. So my felony will be on my record once my probation is over. Now I'm engaged and my Fiance' is enlisted in the United States Air Force. His orders will send him oversea's More than likely to...

A convicted felon marrying another felon [ 2 Answers ]

I am a felon and my fiance' has just been picked up by the feds and we were going to get married in 2 weeks. I am wondering if I can still marry him in the federal jail. I know that the government shuns felons around other felons but, we have 3 kids together and I would think that they would allow...

Convicted Felon [ 2 Answers ]

Are there jobs for convicted felons in Dallas, Texas?

Convicted felon [ 1 Answers ]

Can a convicted felon who was convicted of a drug charge in 1992 do residential or commercial financing as a loan officer? I was convicted of a crime years ago as a young lad which was my first and only conviction but this crime still haunts me in the job market. I am very intelligent and good with...

Convicted Felon [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a convicted felon. I would like to marry my boyfriend that is not a native or a resident of the united States. Is there a waiting period for me to file for his residency?

View more questions Search