Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    serendipity pools Posts: 73, Reputation: 6

Jun 15, 2007, 11:58 AM
    You need to store the liner in a tall waterproof container on wheels like a large garbage bin or rubbermaid container. The solution that you store the liner in should contain algicides and the liner should be completely submerged and covered tightly with a lid. Your liner will shrink as it dries out - it will do this with differing severity depending on the amount of sun UV and unbalanced chemistry it has been exposed to.

Identifying the manufacturer of your pool will be difficult if MB is your only indication. The easiest way to find replacement parts is to speak with installers of above ground pools in your area that have been in business for a long time. Show them pictures of the pool rails, pump, filter, skimmer, returns, ladder and liner. They should be able to tell you what era and manufacturer likely made your pool.

Buying replacement parts will be easy. If you have a 24 foot round pool, you need to go to a manufacturer or dealer that sells 24 foot above ground pools. The construction methods and manufacturing of these parts has remained relatively unchanged for a long time. If you can buy parts for a 24 foot above ground pool you should be able to customize them enough to install your pool. Talk to people at your local stores as they will be the best source of information other than hiring an experienced professional.

I hope this information helps.

Steve Goodale
    Serendipity Pools
    choni Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2008, 04:48 PM
    I have a back yard with a steep slope and was wondering if I decide to put in a pool would a retaining wall support the water in the pool?
    :)
    cokaza Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2009, 08:59 AM
    Wilbar is a pool company you will need to tell them what size pool it is to get the right bottom rails. And you are going to need to purchase a new liner you will not get the old one back in the pool as it will have dried up and shrank.
    cokaza Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2009, 08:59 AM
    Wilbar is a pool company you will need to tell them what size pool it is to get the right bottom rails. And you are going to need to purchase a new liner you will not get the old one back in the pool as it will have dried up and shrank.
    snow1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2010, 12:56 PM
    I have a above ground pool it is set up it is on tons of sand I set it up by myself but I can not get it level the water is higher at one end and lower at the other end so what can I do

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New Above Ground Pool Setup [ 1 Answers ]

I am about to set up a new 24' Above Ground Pool and could use a little Advice. I am going to be using foam board instead of sand, will I still need to dig up all existing grass or can it just be killed out. The only reason I would like not to disturb the ground very much is that it is very level...

Above ground pool [ 5 Answers ]

I was wondering, can I keep an above ground pool up all winter with no water in it or will it collapse even though it has the braces all around it? Thank you.

Removing above ground pool [ 5 Answers ]

hello, someone please help me, my girlfriend is moving to Arizona,and she is giving me her 15x30 oval pool. The thing is,I must remove it from her home and reinstall at mine. I have the bodies to do this,my question is; what tools would I need to safely remove this pool without ruining it or not...

Removal of an above ground pool [ 3 Answers ]

I just bought a house and it has an above ground pool with a deck around it in the back yard. The pool was built in the 70's and has seen better days. I am in the process of trying to figure out who is the best person to remove it. I want to put grass in it's place. I am getting estimates at...

Above-ground pool installation [ 2 Answers ]

I have recently purchased a Muskin 18' round above ground pool from a friend; however, the instructions on the pool assembly can not be found. She didn't install the pool so she can't provide any advice on taking the pool down. I have searched the internet extensively for instructions with no...

View more questions Search