Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    earl edwards Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2008, 10:16 AM
    Is the story in this book good? Im not sure if I should buy it.
    My mate went to a booksigning the other month and just bought a new book called The Patokafus Trilogy Book1 The Goldstone.
    She finished it two days ago and said it was brilliant and highly recommended to me.
    The thing is, she didn't tell me what it was about.
    I went on to other bookstore websites like Waterstones and bookrabbit also I looked on Wiki looking for a synopisis but I couldn't find one.
    Also I coudnt find any reviews.
    So my questions are:

1. What is a Patokafus?

2. What is the book about?

3. Is the author really 13?

4. Who are the main characters?
    WVHiflyer Posts: 384, Reputation: 34

Aug 6, 2008, 06:51 PM
    Type "Patokafus Trilogy Book1 The Goldstone" on Google and you'll come up with a number of hits (including your question <G>). A few look like they'll answer your questions.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 6, 2008, 06:56 PM
    Borrow the book and read it, if you like it, great, if not, no loss.
    hannah_nicole Posts: 163, Reputation: 13

Aug 6, 2008, 07:40 PM
    Why not go to a bookstore and read the blurb? That's what they're there for. Or ask the people working there if they know anything about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a good thesis statement with any book and another book or movie [ 2 Answers ]

Well do u have a good thesis stament for sny book and movie

Want to find title of scifi book/short story [ 2 Answers ]

A while back an old co-worker was talking about a book where an inventor creates two empathic books which evolve as the reader reads them. One of the books was for his daughter but apparently it is stolen. I don't really remember anything else other than the fact about empathic books and how the...

How to write a story book. [ 1 Answers ]

I love literature and would like to be guided on which steps to go about when writing a story book. The topic I want to write about is " A young man's love.":)

Book or story title [ 1 Answers ]

I am not sure if this is a full book or a story, I would like to find it for my sister-in-law. It was a story of a little black boy who ate a pie he had gotten from a window sill and the said he was all pooched up. Any help would be appreciated. LittleLulu

Is this story good [ 1 Answers ]

Im Brandon Green I'm 17. I was born and raised in Houston Texas except for the one year I lived in Dallas. My dad was never really around when I was growing up he was in prison for a violation of parole for the last time he was in prison. My mom was a coke dealer when I was little and would have...

View more questions Search