Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    srivers512 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2008, 08:12 AM
    2002 Santa Fe
    My 2002 Hyundai santa Fe the mechanic says I need a warm up cap for a cataylic converter. No one has ever heard of a warm up cap. Are they joking? The problem is my check engine light keeps going on after they reset it. Thank You,Sue
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2008, 08:49 AM
    Obtain the Diagnostic Trouble Code(s)--then you can check out for yourself what may be wrong.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monster santa [ 4 Answers ]

There was a movie don't remember but I think it was late 80s early 90s about a monster Santa one the at the end the daughter in the family was sitting the house and the mom and dad say there is no such thing as Santa and they get sucked out from the house and they die and the little girl say I...

2002 Hyundai Santa Fe Windshield Washer Fluid not spraying [ 1 Answers ]

2002 Hyundai Santa Fe Windshield Washer Fluid not spraying. The tubes seem to be intact and the fluid level is high. You can hear the motor seeming to run but it is not spraying out...

Dear Santa [ 5 Answers ]

Sorry guys I just had to: deer santa: I wud like a kool toy space ranjur fer Xmas. Iv ben a gud boy all yeer. Yer Frend, BiLLy Dear Billy, Nice spelling. You're on your way to a career in lawn care.. How about I send you a frigging book so you can learn to read and write? I'm...

View more questions Search