Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monaleelee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2008, 05:48 AM
    Blower not shutting off
    After my A/C condensing unit outside has shut off the blower in the furnace will not shut off. The switch on the blower is not on manual it is on off. The thermostat is not on, on it is on auto.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Aug 6, 2008, 05:58 AM
    Bad a/c fan relay in inside unit.
    Bad circuit board in inside unit if so equipped.
    Defective or shorted thermostat wire from the thermostst to the inside unit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

It always shutting off... Help! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there this is not really about software, but its about computer hope someone can help me... My prob is my monitor so many times that it always automatically shutting off or should I say blacking out... just like when you turn off your PC but the mine is I didn't shut off my PC but my monitor...

Shutting Down [ 2 Answers ]

My Competer keeps shutting down when I am in the middle of doing something and when it restarts it tell me that the computer has recovered from a serious error I was just wondering what the reason for this could be and if there is anyway of stopping it

AC not shutting off outside [ 1 Answers ]

My ac cools the house great but is not turning off outside any ideas what is wrong?

RUUD AC and Furnace Blower Not Shutting Off [ 2 Answers ]

My RUUD central ac and furnace blower run continuously even after I set my Durabrand automatic thermostat to OFF. It gets really cold in the house and I have to shut off the circuit breakers to both the AC and the Furnace to turn them off. Thermostat worked fine up until a week ago, new batteries...

Blower not shutting off, heat comes on while in off position [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, The blower motor will not shut off unless done at the breaker. It will stay on even in "auto" position and when heat is not on. What's really weird is that last night even though the unit was in "off" position the heat actually come on during the night to the tempature that was set......

View more questions Search