Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bird01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2008, 02:54 AM
    Introduce a new sport agency business
    I have started a sport agency specifically targeting sports lovers, sports people, and especially soccer players and youth academies. I need a good introduction letter, email introduction and the best way to market this agency to an international base.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2008, 03:47 AM
    If you put the two words Introduction Letter into the search function at the top of this page, you will find lots of links where this question has been addressed. There are also links at the bottom of this page that you might want to click on and see what the answers have been.

If you would like to post a draft of your introduction letter here for us to critique so that it would be worded the best, then we would be glad to help you!

If you would like to know how to advertise your business on the Internet without it costing you anything so that you will beat all of the competition in the location(s) that you are targeting when people do searches for your type of business, then please let me know.

Thanks!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2008, 04:45 AM
    It's surprising that you have already started a business without a proper business and marketing plan. I would hold off going live with it until you do such planning in advance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Business Plan for starting a talent agency [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I find a sample business plan for starting my own talent agency specializing in booking tribute artists and celebrity impersonators?

Need to Introduce Pest Control Business to Companies [ 3 Answers ]

I want to introduce a Pest control business to companies who would want to make use of the services we offer

Seeking small business Agency/Franchise [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Friends, I am running my own business in service industry. We are in the flield of Packers and Movers with the ban"Kaiser Packers Pvt.Ltd".It is an ISO certified company with Five branches in India and in near future going to expand even more and satisfied with our returns and hope if some...

Credit Reporting Agency/fradulent business practice [ 1 Answers ]

Can a suit be filed against a credit reporting agency, such as experian? Credit Bureau was notified in writing with supporting documents regarding a rental contract and fees, response was "checked" only. Contract was for my daughter, I did not co-sign, copy of original sent to bureau. Also, at...

Sport for me? [ 4 Answers ]

I don't know what sport to do! I have always been quite athletic and am pretty good at all sports, especially flag football and basketball, which I both love. This is what makes it so hard for me to find a sport I can commit to. However, I am definitely not too good at volleyball or tennis. I...

View more questions Search