Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mzparadise Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2008, 06:57 PM
    What sacred elements characterize Hindu religious traditions?
    Hi everyone, I'm new to this and I hope that I can get answers to some questions that I have and hope that I can answer some for you.
    mzparadise Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2008, 07:00 PM
    What sacred elements characterize Hindu religious tridition?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 5, 2008, 07:14 PM
    I moved this from introductions, Please take a moment and be sure to try and post in the correct area. Also if you want go back to the Introduction area and introduce yourself
    MukatA Posts: 7,110, Reputation: 176
    Tax Expert

Aug 13, 2008, 03:44 AM
    The Hindu religion does not claim any one prophet; it does not worship any one god; it does not subscribe to any one dogma; it does not believe in any one philosophic concept; it does not follow any one set of religious rites or performances. In other worlds, unlike other religions in the world, it is not a religion in a true sense. It may broadly be described as a way of life. With time, the way of life has been changing, and so are the values and the faith of the people.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A pic of Faith [ 3 Answers ]

Here guys and gals Some of you wanted to see me. Here I am. I know a few people out there don't like me so they can really pick on my flaws ;)

How do I get back my faith? [ 15 Answers ]

Hi, I feel a bit stupid asking this. I stopped going to church when I had bad expierences at school and other stuff too. God just didn't make sense anymore, why would he let me suffer like this? So I stopped going to church and praying (I used to pray every night before bed) now I don't really...

Faith [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone have any advice on having faith? Faith to make it through a rough time? Faith that all will be well in the end? A scripture? Kind words? Anything? How do you cope? Please.

Bad faith [ 7 Answers ]

How do you handle a contract where you are a independent contracter for 3 years in which the people in the contract are supposed to have you on there insurance for those three years. And I paid a surcharge every day for those three years for the insurance then after a accident I found out I was...

Have a little faith love will come to you [ 3 Answers ]

Need singer/ actual title to this 1950s vaguely CW song. Sounds like Slim Whitman, singer breaks into sort of a yodel in chours: You played a game/ got caught you should take it with a grain of salt have a little faith and love will come to you You may be lonely/ you may be blue your one...

View more questions Search