Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Orange36 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2008, 06:08 PM
    Why he doesn't want to visit me now?
    I am going to call him Bill Bill and I met eacheither 8 years ago and had a connection, he liked me and I liked him too. After, a short period we went out and I was drunk and I told me that I was in love with him and we had sex, We kept having sex for a long time. Like friends with benefits but he never expressed his feelings towards me. He was always looking for me. I thought than one day he would expressed his feelings and he never did. I got tired and after he left to another state I wrote him a letter expressing that. Two months later, he was dating some else. I moved on with my life and I got envolve with my boyfriend and after two years with my boyfriend I got pregnant. After four years this without being in contact bill and I recconected eacheither on "my space". Bill wanted to see me and expressed he was thinking about me. I told him I was pregnant and I was going to move with my boyfriend. Bill kept wanted to be with me for a least a year and I said no. after I left my boyfriend I called him and Bill had a girlfriend. Bill just left his girlfriend and call me. He being talking for a week now. Yesterday when I asked him why he doesn't come and visit me? He said that he is busy and don't really come here . (we leave an 1hr and he does have a car). I am so in love with me and I was going to tell him or maybe I should just leave him alone. Any advise please??
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2008, 06:14 PM
    Just believe he's busy for now. If he kept saying the same thing for a year then you should start thinking again.

Considering your past experience with him, How I wish you will be sane enough not to take this person seriously and stop having contact with him.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Aug 6, 2008, 03:01 AM
    It's romantic, I know, but this man likes you and enjoys the sex. He's not in love with you and you know that.

So, what do you want in your life and in your bed? A guy who likes you a lot, or a guy who is in love with you and wants you and only you forever?

I don't think you've met that second guy yet.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2008, 03:59 AM
    He's probably married and would not be able to explain the time

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Going to visit [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I just had a baby girl in Virginia... Things are rocky between the two of us so I want to go to Texas to visit my family and I want to take my little girl with me her mother will be working 12hour shifts, plus my parents would love to see their grandaughter. My girlfriend tells me...

First Gyn. Visit [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, I'll be 18 in about two monthes and was thinking it was about time I had my first gyn. visit. So I was wondering what kind of questions I'll be asked and such?? I'm a tad shy about this stuff so I'd like to be as prepared as possible. :o

1st dr. Visit [ 7 Answers ]

I was wondering what do they do when you go to find out if your pregnant?I imagine a test but is that all?:confused:

Visit me [ 2 Answers ]

visit me at my website which will soon have video game information on it. Site under construction I would like the people who go there to private message me

View more questions Search