Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    IheartEdward Posts: 203, Reputation: 4

Aug 5, 2008, 06:03 PM
    Going on holiday parentless
    Is 16 the age to go on holiday unaccompanied by an adult or is it different in different countries? If so what places are what ages?

Thank you:)
    davina4822 Posts: 55, Reputation: 9

Sep 8, 2008, 11:54 AM
    In this day and age, no one 16 should vacation without adult pesence. No matter what country.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Got holiday tickets not paid for holiday [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I really hope someone can help me. I booked a holiday in Feb and only paid low deposit. Then due to finaces I did not pay anymore so could not go. This morning the holiday tickets (flight and accommodation ) arrived. I went on the website to try and pre-book the flight seats and it let...

Some holiday fun with elfs [ 2 Answers ]

ElfYourself™ : Brought to you by OfficeMax® Go to that site. All you have to do is upload a photo of yourself or friends Get the picture in the right angle. Then hit ELF! And you got your very own elf. You can make up to 4 in one link.

Magaluf holiday? [ 5 Answers ]

Me and a couple friends are going to magaluf end ov July just wanted to know the best places to visit?? Bars/day trips etc etc?? Cheers!:)

Holiday suggestions? [ 28 Answers ]

As anyone who has read my posts will know, I'm not having a great time with my relationship right now, so I have decided to book us a holiday for his birthday. Can anyone suggest some where cheap but romantic? Thanks X

Holiday pay [ 2 Answers ]

If someone asks for vacation, can the company deny the employee to use it on the day they request? Example: I will be out for maternity leave and before returning would like to use vacation time to extend the time I am home. Can the employeer say that they can't give out the vacation or let...

View more questions Search