Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MsMewiththat Posts: 854, Reputation: 136

Aug 5, 2008, 02:44 PM
    Combo box/list box/drop down box
    I have a question for you in regards to a list box in a query. I have a form that I am using and want to give the users some options on what years they want to pull data from. So I was thinking about creating a list box or drop down box that would display the available years, when they highlighted them (morethan one at a time shift+) they would be able to append those to a holding table that you could then run a report from. Any ideas on how to handle this best?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 5, 2008, 04:33 PM
    First, you need to use a listbox if you want to all multiple selections. There are several ways to handle this. If you want to use a Temp table, then you would need to cycle through the ItemsSelected collection writing a record to the temp table for each one. If you check the Help on Multi-select it will give you sample code for this.

P.S. please don't ask questions via PM. I will see any questions posted to this forum.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this d right combo? [ 2 Answers ]

First time here and not sure how this works! Will try to add as much info as possible. An HVAC installer that was referred to me by a friend gave me an estimate last Saturday on replacing my 27 y.o. furnace and 8 y.o. outside unit. This is the third estimate and least expensive. The installer...

How to set the selection of a combo list [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know wherer there is a javascript method to set the selection of a combo list?

Is there any way to do this 3-way combo? [ 2 Answers ]

G'day guys. I'm attaching a diagram of what I have. Power comes to the box at the back wall in my kitchen. From there I have one switch to control the back porch light, and a 3-way switch that controls the kitchen lights. On the other wall, adjacent to the dining room, is the other 3-way...

View more questions Search