Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2008, 05:18 AM
    Amy daughter already confess she was pregnant and that's no longer a issue.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

This is to all girls. Even if your not a teenager [ 46 Answers ]

If you was to cheat on your boyfriend would you tell him or keep it a secret. This is just a question to find out how many different answers I get. My girlfriend and I are happy togather and she would tell me if she was cheating on me. I know that for a fact.

Teenager charged [ 5 Answers ]

My neighbour's son is 16, and has been charged with Assault and Robbery. The charges really sound bad, but they do amount to he and a friend assaulting a classmate and stealing a pack of cigarettes. This child has been caught shoplifting twice before, but charges were never laid, although the...

Disrespectful teenager [ 4 Answers ]

My son is 16 years old. He constantly argues about everything. He says things that are just mean. I don't know what else to do. He was cussing and pushing me when he lost his temper. I had him put in juvenile detention overnight. He was put on six months probation and started seeing a counselor. He...

Worried about my teenager [ 17 Answers ]

I have a 16 yr old son who has chosen to live away from home. He still lives in the same town as I do and asks for my help with money once in awhile. I have told him that I will buy him groceries if he has a stable place to live. He has moved in with my sister who is an alcoholic. I don't want to...

View more questions Search