Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raichund Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2008, 03:21 PM
    He cheated on me in June, so that's y in th least full blown aruement I bought up cheating, its onli been 2 months and I've onlie seen him once.

Aug 5, 2008, 03:22 PM
    I don't want to tell him, because he's told me to leave him alone, and give him space. Ill onli tell him in September if he seems intrestsed still if not, then that's that I guess, does that seem OK?
    PraginOut Posts: 51, Reputation: 6
    -

Aug 5, 2008, 03:23 PM
    He cheated and you're doing the chasing?
    Hmm.. step out of your situation and look at it from an outsiders point of view
    It doesn't look good does it?

Aug 5, 2008, 03:25 PM
    I no but he was drunk he kissed naother gal but didn't have sex, I no its bad but I still love him, maybe ims tupid I don't no, I reali do love him I tink its my fault for being mean kept brinign it up but then its onli been 2 months, since he cheated,he said distance was an issue but I always went up2 see him, and he said the arguments wer too mch splititng up every couple weeks but we didn't mean to split if that makes sense, I'm so confused
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2008, 03:27 PM
    Go No Contact (totally),

Quote Originally Posted by ylaira

-Change numbers, delete his numbers.
    -Delete him from your pages.
    -Hide his pictures.
    -Dont read love letters.
    -Box all the items he gave you.
    -Be busy.
    -Visit here a lot, you are not alone. As a matter, you'll get fed up with same problem as yours.
    Say 3 weeks if he doenst get back to you, kneeling STOP FOOLIN Yourself like what he said. Anyway, he cheated on you before. He wants the way out.

Aug 5, 2008, 03:38 PM
    You no you have just made me realise he cheated on me that's a huge thing, I keep blaming myself, but reali I shuld have ended it the day he told me he cheated, I never cheated I deserve better, I'm guna blank him till uni, see wt happens, I believ it if its meant to be it'll happen, if he comes back ill accept him ill forget his mistake, and ill change but I just have to see now.
    -

Aug 5, 2008, 03:43 PM
    Good hold your head up high and move forwards if I were you I wouldn't look back either - even if he does change his mind.

Best of luck :)
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2008, 03:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by raichund
    you no u have just made me realise he cheated on me thats a huge thing, i keep blaming myself, but reali i shuld have ended it the day he told me he cheated, i never cheated i deserve better, im guna blank him till uni, see wt happens, i believ it if its ment to be itll happen, if he comes back ill accept him ill forget his mistake, and ill change but i just have to see now.

He's makin distance as an excuse to cheating,. Its normal that you will feel upset. If he's EAGER still to make things work, he'll be patient no matter how long it takes because your trust was broken and it takes time.

The truth is, he just wants the way out. And yeah he's right "It's not healthy."
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2008, 03:45 PM
    Yeah if he is cheating and using distance and your problems as an excuse there is no hope that things will work.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Aug 5, 2008, 03:45 PM
    Have you read the first four stickies in this section yet?
    They are full of good advice from those who have 'loved and lost'.. they prove to you that you are not alone in this and that you will survive it.

Stay with us and we will help you get through this... BUT, please stop it with the 'txt' already.. we prefer reading proper words on this site - it makes it so much easier. Thanks.

Don't dwell on the '1st love' or the other kiss - that will only complicate things for you and you should be considering your education instead of making him the center of your universe.

We've been there, done that, and I promise, things will get better in time.

It would also help if you made lists of the good things, and the bad things and see if the time that you invested was really worth it or if you deserve better. We never forget our first love, and that's normal... but it's not the most important thing in life. Keep your fond memories and go on with your plans for the future.

Aug 6, 2008, 10:50 AM
    I know I keep going on I porbably sound like a broken record, but I love him so much and have realised all those petty fights were stupid those break ups as well, he cheated but he told me I shouldn't have bought it up within a month again. Before he dumped (final time) he said to me he loved your relationship how wed argue sometimes break up but always make up and he loved seeing thr smile on my face after. He even said he told him mum I was the one for marriage, I've been so stupid I've lost him for ever now, I don't think I will ever find someone as caring as him, he did the sweetest things at first like rite my name in the snow cook me dinner, why did it all go pear shape, I hate myself
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2008, 10:54 AM
    You have to realize too that maybe it wasn't at all your fault. He very likely could have been planning on breaking up for somebody else but wants to pin the blame on you. You say he always liked the break up/make ups and now that is what he uses as an excuse for not wanting to work it out. Sounds to me he isn't being honest with you.

Aug 6, 2008, 10:59 AM
    He swears thers no one else I believe him I can't believe he's doing this do you think hs doing this to see what other girls are like, I feel like texting him again but there's no point hell say its over can't believe you can't see it wasn't working.he said he wa splanning to split with me before but when he told me he cheated I split with him and he bugged me to te back with me, his stories don't match I'm left with my heart broken, I don't know what will happen in sept when we see each other, he's working in london where he's surrounded by 'nice' girls

Aug 6, 2008, 11:01 AM
    I did text him saying that guys within my caste (indian) ar better, more caring and not likely to cheat just to make him jealous, that's when he had enough and dumped me for the final time, I didn't mean any of it,just say things sometimes and don't think, I want him and no one else.
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2008, 11:06 AM
    Yea often when you say things just to sound more appealing it can backfire especially when it involves another guy(s). You should never play games to make a guy want you more.
    -

Aug 6, 2008, 11:09 AM
    I know its hard but you really just need to take a step back and take stock of what is actually going on. Playing games with someone in order to try and get them back never works and even if it did the relationship would simply not last because nothing was learnt in the first place.

You must keep yourself busy.. go shopping, bake cookies for 5 hours!
    Do anything to keep your mind of him for a little while..
    Don't be a doormat for him.

Aug 6, 2008, 11:41 AM
    the thing is he always said x has a nice smile, x has nice legs etc so we both did it but never meant it. We met on a chat room, before uni, never wanted to meet him in person thought it would be doddgy then he went to school with my best mate, which is freaky and me and him bumped into each other, he asked me out I said no at first then I grew closer to him and fell in love. I keep thinking this is meant to be, its like god has set it up, I really want him back and everything to be fine, I hate myself I really do rite now and I am sorry for going on and on and on

Aug 6, 2008, 11:44 AM
    When he dumped me before I blanked him then he would text back the next day saying it was a mistake, this time I have tried hard to get back and it seems to not be working, I undertsand he may never want me ever again but I wish I could wake up one day and there would b 5 texts from him saying sorry, he did not I've me enough time to deal with the cheat, as that same night I said to him I'm upset that ill be leaving you for the next few months as its vacation, he said distance makes the heart grow fonder, and that same night went out and kissed a girl.

Aug 6, 2008, 11:53 AM
    Also we have done this all over the phone, I was meant to go and se ehim this weekend but obviously not now, do you guys think when he sees me back at uni he may change his mind? Sorry to keep asking but I'm young my first ever relationship you lot seem more experienced !
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2008, 11:56 AM
    All you really can do at this point is tell him you are sorry for the way you talked to him and you feel it was the hurt in you talking and you meant nothing by it. You hope he can find it in his heart to give you two one more chance. Then it is up to him and you have to live with it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

Back to back toilet when flushed drains the other [ 5 Answers ]

I have two Kolhlar pressure assisted toilets back to back. When the front one flushes it drains the other. I have had the common vent checked by both vision and using a hose to check the vent is clear. I have had this problem for a few years. One plumber recently separated the water flow lines...

Back child support and social security disability back pay [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Texas and I am making court ordered payments fro back child support for a non-minor child. I will be receiving social security disability soon and was wondering since I am making payments will my social security back pay be garnished?:confused:

2 periods back to back with large blood clots! [ 6 Answers ]

I have just stared yet another period after just ending one 5 days ago. I had major pain with the last one, I have never had that kind of pain before. Now with this period I just found an extremely large blood clot. Although it looked more like tissue then an actual bllod clot. What could this be...

Plumbing back to back shower valves [ 5 Answers ]

I am plumbing 2 showers that share a wall (back to back). In order to get the hot and cold supplies to the proper side of each valve requires lots of twists and turns. I was advised by someone to just use ½” male threaded connectors on the supply lines (sweat fit to copper) and then simply use...

View more questions Search