Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raichund Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2008, 02:00 PM
    Will I get him back I was mean
    Me and my ex boyfriend had been going out for 2 years at uni, we met each other via a chat uni room, then met up and within few months fell in love. He was my 1st I was his, he was loving, and caring did the sweetest things, but I wasn't sure back then I was young and was scared so kept aking myself if it was OK, I wa shappy though. We were fine for the 1st 6 months then kpt aruin and broke up but loads of times, the second year was the same, really good memories but kept reaking up, had a major break up in April but got back togther os we couldn't live without each other, I found out he kissed another gal couple months ago in a drunken night, at 1st I broke up with him but then decided to give it another try, we have a distance problem and seem to argue a lot more when we don't see each other, I kept brinign the kiss up as it had only been 2 months since it happened.

Finally he eneded it saying its not healthy, but I love him so much and 100% no he's the one, I begged for another chnace but he won't give it, I've stopped calling him he said to stop kidding myself it won't work, but I tink wer young thts why we keep arguing I reali want to be with him, what shuld I do sum1 help!
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2008, 02:05 PM
    How old are you?

Aug 5, 2008, 02:09 PM
    LostInHisEyez Posts: 130, Reputation: 15

Aug 5, 2008, 02:13 PM
    Learn from your mistakes.. and that's all you can do. Maybe in time you might have a chance but I wouldn't keep my hopes high.
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2008, 02:25 PM
    No one can tell if he plans to take you back. How's his patience & consistency of thoughts? He's your first BF and learning is still there: like letting go of what happened, dealing with each other's quirks and maturity to deal the odds. At 25, men's need for space is still the greatest challenge I'm trying to learn.

In my opinion, he sounds firm with his decision to break up with you.

Aug 5, 2008, 02:30 PM
    He's said we could be mates, but he needs time and space.

Aug 5, 2008, 02:31 PM
    To get over me. I love him so much though, everyday I cry I feel awful and stupid

Aug 5, 2008, 02:35 PM
    Is there anyway such as no contact or antythin that mite work I real undrtsand my problems I would never do them again
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2008, 02:52 PM
    Yeah that's it NO CONTACT. Occupy yourself with other things. You're only pissing him more by buggin him everyday when he tells you not to.

Aug 5, 2008, 02:54 PM
    When uni starts in sept wer onli living a cuple of houses away shall I wait to see if he comes to see me, how he hugs me etc then ill no wt u tnk
    PraginOut Posts: 51, Reputation: 6
    -

Aug 5, 2008, 02:55 PM
    finally he eneded it saying its not healthy
    The constant on/off aspect of your relationship suggests that he's seeing what you guys had for what it is. He then tells you to stop kidding yourself - I don't think NC is going to
    Make him change his mind. Take this as a learning process and do NC for yourself.

Aug 5, 2008, 03:01 PM
    So what no chnace? But its gone on for 2 years there must b something there,
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2008, 03:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by raichund
    is ther anyway such as no contact or antythin tht mite work i real undrtsand my problems i would never do them again
    Don't do it again on your next relationship. You sound overbearing and insecure so work that out as well while healing.

-Change numbers, delete his numbers.
    -Delete him from your pages.
    -Hide his pictures.
    -Dont read love letters.
    -Box all the items he gave you.
    -Be busy.
    -Visit here a lot, you are not alone. As a matter, you'll get fed up with same problem as yours.
    PraginOut Posts: 51, Reputation: 6
    -

Aug 5, 2008, 03:10 PM
    Just because there might still be something there doesn't mean that you guys should be together. This person is highly unlikely to be your life partner. You must take the first steps in moving on and letting go.
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2008, 03:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by PraginOut
    Just because there might still be something there doesnt mean that you guys should be together. This person is highly unlikely to be your life partner. You must take the first steps in moving on and letting go.
    I couldn't agree more with Praginout. He had enough of you. 2 years is enough telling time if you he should hang on with you. Besides, this man seemed grew and you we're left behind, acting immature on little things.

Aug 5, 2008, 03:15 PM
    I tink he is, I think he will come bk :(

Aug 5, 2008, 03:18 PM
    I hate myself, I've lost a good thing.
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2008, 03:18 PM
    i tink he is, i think he will come bk :(
    finally he eneded it saying its not healthy, but i love him soo much and 100% no hes the one, i begged for another chnace but he wont give it, iv stopped calling him he sed to stop kidding myself it wont work, but i tink wer young thts y we keep arguing i reali wnat to be with him, what shuld i do sum1 help!

How long have you been "chasin" him?

Aug 5, 2008, 03:20 PM
    Only 2 weeks
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2008, 03:21 PM
    The most you can do is tell him WHAT you learned that you did wrong and how you see yourself changing your ways. Then it is up to him and you have to live and learn.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

Back to back toilet when flushed drains the other [ 5 Answers ]

I have two Kolhlar pressure assisted toilets back to back. When the front one flushes it drains the other. I have had the common vent checked by both vision and using a hose to check the vent is clear. I have had this problem for a few years. One plumber recently separated the water flow lines...

Back child support and social security disability back pay [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Texas and I am making court ordered payments fro back child support for a non-minor child. I will be receiving social security disability soon and was wondering since I am making payments will my social security back pay be garnished?:confused:

2 periods back to back with large blood clots! [ 6 Answers ]

I have just stared yet another period after just ending one 5 days ago. I had major pain with the last one, I have never had that kind of pain before. Now with this period I just found an extremely large blood clot. Although it looked more like tissue then an actual bllod clot. What could this be...

Plumbing back to back shower valves [ 5 Answers ]

I am plumbing 2 showers that share a wall (back to back). In order to get the hot and cold supplies to the proper side of each valve requires lots of twists and turns. I was advised by someone to just use ½” male threaded connectors on the supply lines (sweat fit to copper) and then simply use...

View more questions Search