Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jtdbkvaa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2008, 10:54 AM
    I would like to find my father
    I am looking for a man named Keith Hopkins. He is somewhere between 56 and 58 now. In 1975-76, he was in the navy, stationed in Norfolk, VA. And he originates from Missouri. I don't have much more useful information than that to offer.

I'm getting extremely frustrated. The ones that I have found don't really match as their ages are off, or they just don't give the information that I can use to even make some kind of contact. I thought the fact that he was in the navy would have made it easier to find him, but I guess I was wrong.

Can anyone give me some ideas on where else to look?
    farmgirlmo Posts: 107, Reputation: 2

Aug 5, 2008, 11:02 AM
    If you go to superpages there are a few Keith Hopkins listed in Missouri.

You may try ordering a birth certificate for him. Google for Missouri department of vital records. I would put in his name and approximate year of birth. Make a note that you are requesting your bioligical father's birth certificate for genealogical searches.

I believe they will search a 10 year span for the same price, is how it used to be.
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Aug 5, 2008, 07:06 PM
    According to military searches there is only one listings in the United States Navy matching Keith A. Hopkins.

Home state listed as: Missouri

(DOB) 03/1951

Mailing Address:
    Keith A. Hopkins
    PO BOX 30165
    COLUMBIA, MO 65205

Residence Address:
    Keith A. Hopkins
    709 WILKES BLVD #C
    COLUMBIA

MARRIAGE ORDERED DISSOLVED: 10/14/1994

SEREATHA HOPKINS (ex-wife)
    3509 VISTAPLACE
    COLUMBIA, MO 65201

Hope this helps.
    farmgirlmo Posts: 107, Reputation: 2

Aug 5, 2008, 10:09 PM
    Gem,

Do you mind sharing where you search military records at, if you can? I am doing genealogy in my spare time, a place to search military records could help me. I use one place, but their military records aren't complete.

Thanks.
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Aug 6, 2008, 12:03 PM
    Off the site provided you can access a lot of other sites.

Benefiting the US Army, US Navy, US Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard - Military.com
    jtdbkvaa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2008, 07:56 AM
    Thank you to all who helped me out with this. (Gem_22205) I will start with the address that you gave me and go from there. I thank you all for your suggestions and help with this. It really means a lot to me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find my father. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello my name is Jamie and I'm trying to find my dad. I haven't seen him in many years and really need to get a hold of him. His name is Lewis R. Henry and his last known residence was in Phoenix AZ. I still believe that he lives there. I tried to find his number but have had no luck with the free...

I Need to find my father [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, I have been on the net for almost three hours now and still have nothing, I am desperately trying to find by biological father and I do not have much to trace him with but I do know the following: His name is Robyn Tregareth Lovell His Birth Date is 1 September 1969 His Mothers name is...

Find My Father [ 20 Answers ]

Hello I would like to have help finding my father. His name is Kenneth McCormick. He worked at the main post office in downtown Chicago. I believe he left there in 1993-94, somewhere around then. I have only seen him twice, when I was very small and now I will be 20 years old in December. I was...

Need to find my Father [ 1 Answers ]

I need to find my father but don't know which site to use with out having to pay! :mad:

Find my father. [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to know how I can find my father or if there is any way that anyone can help me find him.

View more questions Search