Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daddythrax Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Aug 5, 2008, 10:41 AM
    Finding a friends father.
    Is it possible to find a person if they're titled as dead? My friend has a dad that she would very much like to find, with the last name "Mulcahy", its irish...

I know there isn't much to go by on this, but iwe would be very grateful for any help at all...
    farmgirlmo Posts: 107, Reputation: 2

Aug 5, 2008, 11:03 AM
    If the person is deceased then try finding obituary records. Do you know a place of death or state at the least?

Do you have any other information. Try searching the SSDI as well.
    daddythrax Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Aug 6, 2008, 12:15 AM
    Well, we don't know for sure if he is really dead, because there are records of him having 2 different last names...

What's the ssdi?
    farmgirlmo Posts: 107, Reputation: 2

Aug 6, 2008, 12:35 PM
    SSDI = Social Security Death Index

Rootsweb has one that is accessible for free.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding friends profile on YouTube [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to add my buddy to my friend list on YouTube but I can not find their profile. They have no videos so I can't just get to them by finding a video they made; how should I get to their profile? :confused:

Finding lost friends [ 3 Answers ]

Hey I was in the marine corps basic training and while I was in there I meet a friend. His name was even friend. But he went on and graduated becoming one of our countrys finest. Unfortunantly I ended up getting kicked out for having asthma. I lost track of friend and I was wondering how I would go...

Finding Friends [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a fun loving girl with a great sense of humor. But, like a lot of people.. I'm shy. I do have friends, but none of them are close. To be honest I wouldn't even know how to MAKE someone a close friend.. for some reason I don't have much experience. Where do you go to meet new people? How does...

Finding old friends on-line! [ 1 Answers ]

Could someone help me find a friend of mine that I have not seen in ages. I think I found him in Roanoke, VA, but I am not sure. Is there a way to get phone numbers for free on anybody on-line? Please respond. I really would like to find this friend of mine. Thanks!

Finding old college friends [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find two friends of mine from college. I believe one lives in Charlotte, NC and the other in Richfield, NC. If I could get in touch with them either through there home or work, that would be good enough. Both, I believe, are teaching. Is there a free way to find them on-line, or...

View more questions Search