Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tom s Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2008, 10:25 AM
    Harley motormount
    I installed a new HD rubber motor mount on my 2000 road king. Torqued all bolts to the proper lbs. now when idling the motor doesn't shake at all but when ridden I get a lot more vibration then I use to. The dealer service dept. says it will stop after it brakes in but so far 700 miles letter it will still vibrate your teeth out of your head. Anybody know of any other ajustment that has to be done?
    LisaB4657 Posts: 3,662, Reputation: 534
    Expert

Aug 5, 2008, 02:18 PM
    Are you familiar with newsgroups? Usenet? If you are then you should check out rec.motorcycles.harley. You'll be amazed at the amount of harley knowledge there.

BUT!. First go to r.m.h FAQ v3.9 and read it. Don't even think of posting a question in the group until you've read the faq.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Harley Davidson decals [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for wholesale Harley Davidson decals to put on a trailer that you pull behind your cycle. I've checked eBay but am still looking for just the ones for the side. Don't want hog flames or skeletons or anything like that. Thanks to anyone that replies.

Harley Davidson [ 3 Answers ]

The inventor of the Harley-Davidson motorcycle, Arthur Davidson, died and went to heaven. At the gates, St. Peter told Arthur. 'Since you've been such a good man and your motorcycles have changed the world, your reward is, you can hang out with anyone you want to in heaven.' Arthur...

Promblem. 71 harley not starting. [ 2 Answers ]

We took off the cover yesterday revealing about 2qts of oil reeking of gas. We checked the oil tank- still full. Hasn't moved. Would cleaning out the gassy oil and replacing it with clean fresh oil help the bike start? We get spark from the plugs, and the engine turns, but doesn't start. The...

View more questions Search