Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    greyaura Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2008, 10:02 AM
    Does this mean I can feel death?
    In October of 2005 that whole month I had a horrible feeling in my chest. A feeling of sadness. I had a feeling of death. Everywhere I walked into my home was unusually cold. I thought I was coming to my end. For some weird reason I had a unusual cricket problem in my bathroom. More and more seemed to be coming out everyehere. Finally a week later the problem stopped. But the feeling of sadness and death didn't. I was deffinetly thinking I was going to die. November 5 2005, just got off work... the feeling was lifted. Had a call from the hospital that my father in law passed away. It is now August 2008. I'm experiencing a ridiculous amout of flies in my home along with lady bugs. Last night I dreamed death within the family. Here I am thinking it's me again. Should I show more concern then the last time and warn people or just sit and wait for the outcome?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2008, 10:08 AM
    Even when you warn people they do not take it serious and then if and when it does happen they still write it off as a coincidence. Not really much you can do cause even if you have a specific premonition that somebody is going to die in a car wreck so they avoid driving they could still end up hit by a car or some other form of death. Basically when your times up your times up you can't cheat death.
    KissMe10der Posts: 306, Reputation: 22

Aug 5, 2008, 10:09 AM
    I would tell people to be careful.. that can never hurt.
    MaGiC_DaN90 Posts: 30, Reputation: 2

Aug 5, 2008, 10:10 AM
    Hmm, I'm no expert, but I am Christian, and believe in the spirit realm and such.
    I think you should take this definitely to heart and try to warn people or at least talk
    About it with someone. I have had dreams, many dreams, of things, which may seem
    Stupid, but they are true or a warning in a way. I've dreamed of the future, and of
    Events yet to come. I've had dreams that warned me of things before they happen.

Weird thing is, you warning manifests in the reality, and not so much in the spiritual
    Besides that you have that feeling of sadness... interesting...

I think you should tell someone if you have that feeling. And find out what's wrong.
    Like last time, you had a feeling of sadness, your father in law died. If you start to
    Get that feeling, you should call your friends and family and find out if anything is
    Wrong with any of the family members and such.

Hope this helps,
    MaGiC_DaN90 (Danny)
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2008, 10:16 AM
    Yeah warning is good but don't expect too much cooperation.
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2008, 11:10 AM
    Hi greyaura... I think you have to think logically first... you say you have lots of bugs in your home, which would subconsciously trigger the memory of the last time you had bugs.
    When you go to bed this is on your mind which connects to your previous experience which of course ended with the passing of your Father in law. Whilst sleeping your mind does all kinds of things with the information you have fed it throughout the day,consequently you wake up with identical thoughts and feelings that you have absorbed during your sleep, again believing that some unforseen occurrence will take place.

I know sometimes this does happen,I have experienced it myself, very often are fears can interpret dreams as reality, when in fact they are simply dreams.

If however you still feel that something may happen, then you must gather your family and friends together tell them your story, and all be extra careful in everything that you do for a while or until this feeling passes.

Blessings to you all
    greyaura Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2008, 11:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 0rphan
    Hi greyaura.....i think you have to think logically first......you say you have lots of bugs in your home, which would subconsciously trigger the memory of the last time you had bugs.
    When you go to bed this is on your mind which connects to your previous experience which of course ended with the passing of your Father in law. Whilst sleeping your mind does all kinds of things with the information you have fed it throughout the day,consequently you wake up with identical thoughts and feelings that you have absorbed during your sleep, again believing that some unforseen occurrance will take place.

I know sometimes this does happen,i have experienced it myself, very often are fears can interpret dreams as reality, when infact they are simply dreams.

If however you still feel that something may happen, then you must gather your family and friends together tell them your story, and all be extra careful in everything that you do for a while or until this feeling passes.

Blessings to you all

Oh deffinetly... I always had thought it was in my head. Never said anything of it until now. I'm afraid of it happening again that's why it was my question if I could feel something. :)
    In Sorrow Posts: 82, Reputation: 5

Sep 6, 2008, 08:16 PM
    Actually there is not much you can do, when Death comes unfortunately we cannot stop it. I myself am terrified of Death, as my mother just passed on July 25th 2008. And 26 days before she died, I had a dream that I was in a house and my mother was there she was much younger in the dream and healthy also, she was at a table eating with lots of people they seemed to be having a feast of some kind. Then I felt my front tooth become lose, I moved it with my Tongue and it fell out. So I went over to tell my mother and I felt embarrassed because of all the people she was eating with at the table, so I turned around and went back to my room, she followed me and said Donna What's wrong ? I said look my
    Tooth fell out, she opened up her hand and I put the tooth in her hand and I immediately woke up feeling really bad, knowing that means Death. Well guess what 2 days later I received a call saying she has developed gangerne and her right leg needed to be amputated. Then 26 days later she Died, Yes I also get Premenations about Death, but mine are in Dreams. But about 2 days before she died, my boyfriend senced something very bad, it disturbed him so much that he could not stay in the house, so I guess he was sencing my mothers death too.
    angel0079 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2012, 03:22 PM
    I also believe that mother nature has a way of speaking to us and the meaning of bug or insects are sybol of some sort . I also believe in the power of prayer and itīs afects againest evil and death .I believe if we allow our selfes to open up to our divine father he can teach us the true meaning of our emotions .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Suiciding feel versus my living feel [ 4 Answers ]

hi all, I was good in studies at early stages and always conceal my sexual feels. Before one year I proposed to one girl my love. Surprisingly we two are loving one another. But we met once in 6 months. That's I met her recently after 5-6 months. But my problem is I am loving her without...

Death and credit card death. [ 3 Answers ]

My father recently died leaving enough money to pay off most of his debts,but not all.I contacted those credit card companies that there no funds to pay and informed them of my father's death and that there were no assets to pay these debts.I soon received a letter (from american express) asking to...

Death and credit card death. [ 1 Answers ]

My father recently died leaving enough money to pay off most of his debts,but not all.I contacted those credit card companies that there no funds to pay and informed them of my father's death and that there were no assets to pay these debts.I soon received a letter (from american express) asking to...

View more questions Search