Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imdur17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2008, 09:38 AM
    13 and might be pregnant.
    Okay me and my 16 year old boyfriend were messing around last night.
    I don't know if he stuck his penis in me or not, but he was fingereing me.. and I think he came on his fingers and then put them in me.
    I am not sure.
    I am 13 and I am not ready to have a baby.
    I can't even stand blood. Let alone have a cut through my stomach and push.
    Ew.
    My family is going to kill me.
    Please help me understand.
    And tell me if I am pregnant
    KissMe10der Posts: 306, Reputation: 22

Aug 5, 2008, 09:54 AM
    Your right, 13 and you shouldn't be ready for a baby.

So, stop doing adult things that can have adult conciqunces.

Its only been a day.. you wouldn't be able to tell if your pregnant or not.

How do you not know if he stuck his penis in you or not? I would hope you would know.. Another example why you shouldn't be messing around.

If he came on his fingers, the possibility that the sperm did not die from air exposure is very slim. But if he went inside of you with his penis an came.. there is a MUCH higher possibility. Even if he didn't orgasum, there is always precum and that can cause preganancy.

Contact your doctor or health clinic to obtain the "day after pill." Ask for birth control, and make sure if you continue to experiment.. that you have condoms available. But be prepared for the worst... why play with fire ?

When your period if expected... don't stress out. That will delay it..

If you feel your family is going to kill you... this is a horrable time to start doing sexual things. UNneeded stress during teenage years... it will already be stressful!
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 5, 2008, 01:15 PM
    Oh, dear.

First, depending on your state, your boyfriend could be charged with rape.
    Second, we can't tell you if you're pregnant or not but anytime you have sex, you've put yourself at risk.

For the sake of you, your boyfriend, and possibly a baby, you should put any type of sex on hold until you talk to a trusted adult and get birth control and condoms. Because you're so young that you're scared of your parents and you do not know much about sex at this point, you're playing a very risky game. Pregnancy is one complications but what about STD's or AIDS? Is there a nurse in your school that you could talk to?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

I've been pregnant twice and miscarried both times. Could I be pregnant again? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so here's the deal... Last November I knew something was off... it was early Jan when I realized I was three weeks late... I went to a clinic and found out I was pregnant. About a week and a half later I miscarried. In April I started my period and it was not normal... and then it seemed to keep...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

Can I get pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I just wanted to know if you can get pregnant by using the Nuva Ring. Because I had two periods last month. I found out that I had a yeast infection last month so I took it out and I had a second cycle so when the cycle was over I put the same nuva ring back in I didn't change it and I still have...

She is pregnant from her ex and ly. [ 1 Answers ]

Rough outline, Me (30), her below 30 but over 26 lol, me divorced twice, single parent. Both of us full time students and met in school in the beginning of the year. Flirted like crazy the both of us. Summer came no time, neither her or I because of work. End of August started to go out with...

View more questions Search