Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anijaah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2008, 09:31 AM
    A 90s horror film
    Does anyone know the title of a film when these friend go to a house on halloween and turn into their costumes there was a girl with a snake arm and another girl that turn in to a cat women killer and the other friends turned too. Please help I've been seaching for this movie for years.
    scarberryt Posts: 71, Reputation: 15

Aug 5, 2008, 02:38 PM
    Halloweentown II: Kalabar's Revenge (2001) (TV)
    I'm not sure if this is what your looking for,but it kind of fits your discription.
    scarberryt Posts: 71, Reputation: 15

Aug 6, 2008, 01:36 PM
    I said it KIND OF FITS. Just trying to help. Also, in your description where does it say anything about murders?
    sammijolene Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2008, 12:11 AM
    Is is goose bumbs kind of fits but idont think so

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old 70s Horror Film [ 4 Answers ]

I'm Looking for and old movie title, Its about a woman tha brings an old indian doll home from a yard sale, The doll ends up coming to life and terrorizes her home, he has a knife and cuts her. He's like a little tazmanian devil and she can't kill it. She even tries putting it in the oven, it comes...

Forgot the name: Horror film. [ 1 Answers ]

I have been searching for the title of this movie for years, with no result. Here's what I know:: This is a verrry old movie and it could be a made for television movie... a group of teens are stuck in dention ((Not the breakfast club)) and then all of a sudden the teens started to die off one...

What's the title of this horror film: [ 2 Answers ]

This film is an old film witch I have seen a few years ago. It's about a monster witch eats human hearts. In the final scene it shows that monster... it's a big monster (about 2 or 3 meters tall). It have big sharped teeth and it is dark. In a scene I remember that it was walking over the roof in...

80s 90s scifi horror film [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking a title of a film about some people who land on a planet or something and find a cave or mine with loads of creatures inside like tentacles coming out the walls. Sorry that's all I know.

Old b+w horror/mystery film [ 1 Answers ]

I watched an old b+w film as a kid. It was about a young lady on a ship like a cruise. I think the ship breaks down and she ends up in an old mansion where there is a twist - which is that she is reincarnated and did in fact once live at that house.

View more questions Search