Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    midknightrider Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2008, 06:44 AM
    Won't quit
    I have a Kenmore12 Air conditioner and it has been very good until now I think it has two problems, first the condenser fan will not shut off, I have to shut it off at the breaker box and when it does shut off it makes a strange noise please help.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Aug 5, 2008, 03:25 PM
    You contactor is probably stuck in the outside unit. Replacement is only correction since they cannot usually be repaired.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I quit. Why can't you? [ 10 Answers ]

I was 13 when I first smoked a cigarette. For a couple of weeks, I smoked maybe a cigarette per day. Then I stopped. Never thought about it again. 5 years ago, when I was 17, my class got together on a Friday night. We were hanging out outside a night club when a friend passed me a cigarette. So...

Should I take emergency leave of absence and then quit or just quit immediately? [ 4 Answers ]

I have to leave job for which I did not have time to notify my employer 2 weeks before I quit. My planes changed so fast. I have to quit immediately, but I I still have my shift schedule for tomorrow. I work at Starbucks as barista. Should I make call and tell them that my car broke and cannot come...

I Quit! [ 7 Answers ]

My Official Resignation I am hereby officially tendering my resignation as an adult. I have decided I would like teddy to accept the responsibilities of an 8 year old again. Bugs Bunny is smart... and he is my friend too.

Want to quit a job [ 8 Answers ]

Hi. I have a quick question. I started working in a grocery store about 2 months ago. I am also taking 5 college courses during the evening. I work about 30 hours a week, which I think is too much. I am struggling with my courses right now since I do not get much free time to study. The job...

I quit! [ 2 Answers ]

OK I finally dropped-out of high school.I talked to my mom about it and of course she was all like crying but now she understands my point of view.she wants me to get my ged and I want to.but why do you have to be out of school for 3 months to do this?does anyone know where I can get good ged...

View more questions Search