Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bhackett Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2008, 05:31 AM
    Cat eye infection
    My cat has a small patch of hair loss w/ a red rash over his eye. Someone told me that it looks like a yeast infection. Is it possible for them to get a yeast infection there? I was wondering if there were any home remedies for this?
    hannah_nicole Posts: 163, Reputation: 13

Aug 6, 2008, 07:17 PM
    Not sure but my cat had hair growing out of his eye which the vet cut out. He told me if it weeps douse it with warm salted water. I know it's a different thing but surely that won't harm the cat?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cat eye infection [ 2 Answers ]

I have a wild cat that had a litter of 4 and now 3 weeks later 3 of them have eye infections in one eye what can I do

Cat eye infection [ 1 Answers ]

I could not find the pet area to ask my question in. Sorry. Anyway my cat has what seems to be a eye infection. She is 11 or 12 years old. I took her to the vet and he gave me some drops to give her. Her eye was crusty for a few days, but then I noticed in certain lights her left eye is cloudy...

Infection or not [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone explain to me what this tingling sensation is when I go to the toilet for a wee?I even have it an hour or so after going to the toilet? Is this a common water infection or something else and can it be due to anything as me and my partner are trying for a baby?

Bad infection on my right lob [ 1 Answers ]

2 days ago I went to the mall to get my other ear pierced because I had already gauged and pierced my cartilage by myself and figured I'd have them do it. (I don't even know why). But anyway, now I'm stuck with a bad infection in my ear. When I went into spencers in the mall to buy a piercing gun...

Infection [ 3 Answers ]

If your Tongue ring gets infected, Can you die from it? OMG please tell me NO lol... I still want a tongue ring and I don't know how to tell my mom why i want one! i mean hello it is HOT hehe! help me out thanks!:p

View more questions Search