Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sassy lioness Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2008, 04:03 AM
    Ouija boards
    Hi I have heard different stories on ouija boards my question is are ouija boards dangerous can you help me please
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2008, 04:04 AM
    Yes they are... leave them alone
    mackythehacker Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Aug 5, 2008, 04:24 AM
    Thet can be dangerous, most of the time, but in other ways if you want a fright and scared S--tless then yea, its very good for that, when I say 'scared S--tless' I mean, friends choking, things flying around the room, voices of people who arnt there, things like that, (thats what happened to me)
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2008, 04:33 AM
    No they aren't. It's a piece of wood and cardboard. Is a Monopoly game dangerous too?
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Aug 8, 2008, 03:12 PM
    There are many ways we can interact with spirits. I recommend a balanced partnership between spirit and human, where we neither try to force spirits to do our bidding, or let them possess us and make us do what they want. The problem with a ouija board is that you are inviting any spirits present to come to the party, as it were, without understanding them or knowing their nature. You let them push your hands and the marker around the board. It's kind of like going to a public chatroom and posting your home address and where you hide the spare key. You don't really know who might come in or what their intention for you may be. ;)

Alder
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2008, 04:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alder
    There are many ways we can interact with spirits. I recommend a balanced partnership between spirit and human, where we neither try to force spirits to do our bidding, or let them possess us and make us do what they want. The problem with a ouija board is that you are inviting any spirits present to come to the party, as it were, without understanding them or knowing their nature. You let them push your hands and the marker around the board. It's kind of like going to a public chatroom and posting your home address and where you hide the spare key. You don't really know who might come in or what their intention for you may be. ;)

Alder
    Well said Alder... I'll go along with that,having seen what a ouija board can do.

Blessings
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2008, 04:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 0rphan
    ..having seen what a ouija board can do.
    I'm curious now, what have you seen a ouija board do?
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2008, 04:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    I'm curious now, what have you seen a ouija board do?
    Hi Need'... well you know what they say about curiosity... have you got a cat!!
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2008, 04:55 AM
    Yes we have a cat. So what does a ouija board do? Act curious?
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2008, 05:32 AM
    Hi Need'... ok... go to a question that I answered in.. Mythology & Folklaw... I think it was," is my house haunted " that will give you a brief outline of 1 incident that happened.
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2008, 08:09 AM
    Nah, I'm not chasing stuff down. You could have simply answered the question. Haunted houses and Ouija boards are two different animals anyway.
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2008, 08:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    Nah, I'm not chasing stuff down. You could have simply answered the question. Haunted houses and Ouija boards are two different animals anyway.
    As you wish... your choice
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2008, 03:10 PM
    YouTube - The Mystery of Ouija Boards

And related videos

I have heard many stories similar to the ones you can find on the internet. I really believe that my bf's sister got possessed using a ouija board and doing séances.

About.com: http://www.ghostresearch.org/articles/ouija.html
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2008, 03:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u
    Wow, that's some in-depth investigation.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2008, 03:50 AM
    Just one thing to add, please put the two words, Ouija Board into the search function at the top of this page and click on the button for Search to see where the subject has been discussed, time and time again.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2008, 06:03 AM
    ... also try googling stuff like ouija board bad spirits, ouija board dangers,
    Help_Me911 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2008, 04:54 AM
    OKAY PEOPLE WHO DONT BELEAVE IN THIS BACK OFF OKAY WE DO U DONT SO STOP COMENTING THEM and yes it can be very dangerouse but if you want 2 talk to the ghost in your house and help them out or tell them 2 get the out then its kind of worth it
    Help_Me911 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2008, 04:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 0rphan
    Yes they are...leave them alone
    Okay how are they like I want to know every one says that yet I use mine all the time and all they do for me is help people and make friends
    Uber Member

Aug 25, 2008, 05:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Help_Me911
    okay how r they like i wanna kno every one says that yet i use mine all the time and all they do 4 me is help people and make friends
    How does your ouija board help you make friends?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Aug 25, 2008, 06:20 AM
    I find Ouija boards ineffective. I use an empty box of cheerios instead.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Using a ouija board alone [ 173 Answers ]

Hi, I just purchased a Ouija Board (the glow in the dark one) yesterday; I've never before used one in my life but researched and have some knowledge about it. Why are people not supposed to use them alone? And also, I have what I would call a 'sixth sense' anyway where I see and hear things most...

Ouija boards and bad stuff [ 9 Answers ]

I've been doing casual research on ouija boards recently. Frankly, Im appalled by the controversy this stirs up. So my question goes out to all the people on these boards who have said ouija boards are no good... Do you have specific examples? Can you give a personal experience? It seems to...

Ouija board [ 6 Answers ]

I need to know the prayer for the ouija board can anyone help me?

Will I really die because an ouija board said so [ 22 Answers ]

Well I ned help I was playing with a ouija boardand it said I was going to die after that weird things started happening . Are ouija boards real? Do you think I was messing with a bad gohst? What happens because it told me that?

View more questions Search