Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 25, 2008, 06:42 AM
    I use discarded feminine protection product boxes to talk to dead people.
    (I apologize for the proper spelling and punctuation).
    gmschofer Posts: 22, Reputation: 4

Oct 29, 2008, 01:27 PM

Hello,

I will never forget the time we used a Ouija board... There was a large group of us at a friends cottage and my Aunt and my then boyfriend were using the ouija board and could not get the spirit they were communicating with to say "goodbye", it got really late and they just said forget it and put it away and went to bed. Well, I was sleeping on the couch that night and we had people in two other bedrooms and people up in the loft sleeping. Later I heard this loud crash in the kitchen which is where they were using the board and someone from in the loft and someone from the bedroom heard it and came out to investigate, I heard them say "that was wierd" and could not find anything that had fallen so they went back to bed. I was paralyized with fear, I could feel the fear so I just laid there with my eyes closed and I could hear something moving through the walls, banging and knocking and when I just ignored it it finally stopped and went away. Deep down I know that because they did not make the spirit say goodbye it stayed in the room after they put the board away and it tried to cause trouble. This was about 20 years ago but I still remember it vividly.
    Lady_Ghost Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2008, 02:24 PM

Yes thry are really bad I played it and it got to the point that I was possesed and it was really scary, I will wake up with bruses and I will hit things and bleed from my hands without feeling pain... but since I was a little girl I felt and had invisible friends and my grandfather R.I.P will talk to me... I told him to go rest in peace and started being really dedicated to god... Now I'm 22 and all these fenomenon is going on again and it freaks me out... I have dreams if something bad is going to happened, a lot of dajavu and I take words out of people.. (how was I going to know what they were thinking),. I believe now that I have a gift but I'm using it in a good way.. but yeah stay away from that devil game
    Armygirl80 Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Nov 14, 2008, 04:33 PM

Ouija boards open many doors, would advise against it but be careful...
    Unveiled Posts: 33, Reputation: 3

Nov 20, 2008, 09:11 AM

NeedKarma... You are hilarious! It is a piece of wood but have you ever used it?

I always have had a bad feeling with Ouija boards but I can remember it just lying around in my toy chest as a child. I remember playing around with it but not knowing what it was specifically used for. I have never used a Ouija board for the purpose it was supposed to be used for but I advise against using it to bring about spirits.

But then again if you feel like you truly want to do it. It is all about how you feel about that simple piece of wood.
    Uber Member

Nov 20, 2008, 09:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Unveiled View Post
    It is all about how you feel about that simple piece of wood.
    Agreed: Self-fulfilling prophecy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    tequilarise Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2008, 10:48 AM

I played with a oija board once. It told me I was supposed to die on July 27th 2 years ago by getting electrocuted. It was weird because my friends and I were going to have a pool party at my house that day.
    Too bad I don't believe in this s--t and still had my pool party and didn't get electrocuted.
    linnealand Posts: 1,088, Reputation: 216
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2008, 12:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tequilarise View Post
    i played with a oija board once. It told me i was supposed to die on july 27th 2 years ago by getting electrocuted. It was weird because my friends and I were going to have a pool party at my house that day.
    Too bad i don't believe in this s--t and still had my pool party and didn't get electrocuted.
    Hold on. Did the ouija board really say you were going to get electrocuted? That's a long word to type out on a board, and it's a nasty way to go. Are you sure you didn't get electrocuted? Are you sure-sure? I mean, if the board said it was going to happen... how are we supposed to know that you're not a ghost using this computer as a ouija board? That's what I want to know.

Even though I don't believe that a ouija board is any different than a checker board or a box of cracker jacks, you certainly won't get me playing with one. The board doesn't have any magical powers, but I'm not interested in trying to play with the energy of people who have passed on. It's not a game, and it's disrespectful. Plus, not one bit of me thinks that fear is fun.

If ouija boards actually worked, why wouldn't they be used by investment bankers, the police, the military, churches.. if you think they work, try using one to win the lottery. Then come back and tell us what happened.

I do think ouija boards have one definite, practical use. They can tell you if you have jerky friends who are interested in playing with your head and scaring the living daylights out of you. If your ouija board talks, it means they're moving the plastic thingy around with their fingers. Kick them out of the house.

p. s. using a box of cheerios gives you twice the advantage. You can use the box for supernatural communication, and then you can see if the cheerios write a message in your milk.
    Riff_Raff Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2008, 12:37 PM

Yes they are dangerous if used incorrectly, I strongly advise you to stay clear of them. The choice is obviously yours to make but what has been on TV and in movies is only a small fairly tame result of misuse .

Nov 27, 2008, 08:13 AM

hold on. Did the ouija board really say you were going to get electrocuted? That's a long word to type out on a board, and it's a nasty way to go. Are you sure you didn't get electrocuted? Are you sure-sure? I mean, if the board said it was going to happen... how are we supposed to know that you're not a ghost using this computer as a ouija board? That's what I want to know.
    I'm not a ghost! I'm pretty sure about that. It didn't say I was going to be electocuted in those words; me and my friend were both holding the 'plastic thingy' I asked it when I would die and it said July 27th I then asked how and it said 'fry' and right after I said I wanted to leave it spelled out 'mavi will cry'. Mavi is my mother, weird huh? But who knows; it could've been my friend moving the plastic piece. Fact of the matter is, I'm ALIVE, not a ghost.
    Uber Member

Nov 27, 2008, 08:23 AM
    Maybe you were meant to die in a horrible french fry frier accident at McDonalds.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Nov 27, 2008, 09:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tequilarise View Post
    I'm not a ghost! I'm pretty sure about that. It didn't say i was going to be electocuted in those words; me and my friend were both holding the 'plastic thingy' I asked it when I would die and it said July 27th I then asked how and it said 'fry' and right after i said i wanted to leave it spelled out 'mavi will cry'. Mavi is my mother, weird huh? but who knows; it could've been my friend moving the plastic piece. Fact of the matter is, I'm ALIVE, not a ghost.
    It could have been you moving the plastic piece. That's the point. Ouija boards work through a mechanism of which you're not personally aware.
    xoxaprilwine Posts: 582, Reputation: 71

Nov 30, 2008, 12:15 PM

Well out of all the posts I would have to agree with Alder.

"There are many ways we can interact with spirits. I recommend a balanced partnership between spirit and human, where we neither try to force spirits to do our bidding, or let them possess us and make us do what they want. The problem with a ouija board is that you are inviting any spirits present to come to the party, as it were, without understanding them or knowing their nature. You let them push your hands and the marker around the board. It's kind of like going to a public chatroom and posting your home address and where you hide the spare key. You don't really know who might come in or what their intention for you may be."

I also use to dabble in this when I was like 13, bad idea, you will not evoke anything good. I also never believed in buying the cardboard/plastic at the nearest Walmart EVER. They work but not very powerful... I made my own and my friends would join in (remember that energy is at work and when your feeding energy into something it will manifest). In my experience we actually had physical things move around us when playing it. It was scary since someone was knocking at the window while the pictures on the wall vibrated... I had to get rid of it... also you can become too involved. I suggest you stay away... this is no way to contact the spiritual world.

Nov 30, 2008, 08:42 PM

AHAHAHA NEEDKARMA!
    You just made my night.
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2008, 08:43 PM
    :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Using a ouija board alone [ 173 Answers ]

Hi, I just purchased a Ouija Board (the glow in the dark one) yesterday; I've never before used one in my life but researched and have some knowledge about it. Why are people not supposed to use them alone? And also, I have what I would call a 'sixth sense' anyway where I see and hear things most...

Ouija boards and bad stuff [ 9 Answers ]

I've been doing casual research on ouija boards recently. Frankly, Im appalled by the controversy this stirs up. So my question goes out to all the people on these boards who have said ouija boards are no good... Do you have specific examples? Can you give a personal experience? It seems to...

Ouija board [ 6 Answers ]

I need to know the prayer for the ouija board can anyone help me?

Will I really die because an ouija board said so [ 22 Answers ]

Well I ned help I was playing with a ouija boardand it said I was going to die after that weird things started happening . Are ouija boards real? Do you think I was messing with a bad gohst? What happens because it told me that?

View more questions Search