Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adesola Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2008, 10:57 PM
    Satisfering my husband in bed.
    My husband and I had both had sex for long because he was abroad.He came around last December, he complaint that I could not turn him on. What do I do?could it be menupausal sign,because I'll be 40 next feb.
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Aug 5, 2008, 07:51 AM
    I think 40 is a wee-bit too early for menopause in most women. Were you wearing anything sexy? Did you set the mood? Were the kids out of the house? Was he really tired? Do you suspect an affair? A lot of questions here.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2008, 08:28 PM
    I think you need someone to talk to regarding your husband's rejection.

If he is in the military, perhaps there are arrangements for this kind of family problem?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I sue my husband for this [ 2 Answers ]

My husband is a marine and he told me when we gott married he had a home for me when I got to California I had to live on the streets and don't military wives get money for being married to a soldier can I sue him for this

Can a husband really do this? [ 2 Answers ]

My sister & her husband of 13 years were refinancing their home to take cash out to pay bills. At settlement, unbeknownst to her, my sister signed a quitclaim deed for $1 over to her husband, and of course all the settlement papers for the loan. When the check was dispensed only in her husband's...

Why doesn't my husband want sex [ 1 Answers ]

I really need help. My husband and I have been married for two years and we have been together for five. We have little to no sex life and it is driving me to desperation. We might have sex once every six months, if I am lucky. He has no interest and no explanation as to why or what is wrong. ...

How do I tell my ex husband [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, this is now my 3rd question, thanks to all the advice I am going to tell my ex husband I can no longer date him or whatever you call it we are doing... incase you didn't read my other posts basically he is in an out of my life for 5 yrs always coming back to me saying he needs me then...

Can my husband do this? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm married with three children. We paid off the property and my name is not on the house or the investment property. I talked to my husband and asked him to add my name to the deed because I worked all these years and contributed to the bills as well My husband told me that he will not add my...

View more questions Search